Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, the video was a total "look what the boys can do" Lawson and her dad though, were totally adorable! Grayson. Not ready in the slightest to be stood up so find it hard to believe he keeps trying to walk. In the segment where she's sat on the floor playing with them she doesn't appear to actually talk to them that much 😳
I hate the way she positions the camera in front of them and sits behind them so staged like look at us and our routine that we always do and how we are playing so nice.. those babys dont have time to explore there toys because she is constantly taking them away and giving them back 😂

Reactions: 11
A, that's not a vlog - it's just a video of her at her parents house?!
B, actual lol at her saying oh maybe it's cos he's got shoes on as he's so good normally in reference to not walking
C, the comments about silly daddy and passive aggressive remarks about golf on TV... Happily married are we!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha laughing when she said about the toys being a mess .. yes picking up all of about 8 toys on a nicely hoovered carpet must be hard work love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the way she positions the camera in front of them and sits behind them so staged like look at us and our routine that we always do and how we are playing so nice.. those babys dont have time to explore there toys because she is constantly taking them away and giving them back 😂
I skimmed through it and why on earth does she think anyone would actually be interested in any of that?

When people have commented on Lawson’s lack of engagement I always felt that was because of her blatant lack of interest and engagement with him. Sitting behind him he is sat there quite clearly not knowing what he is meant to be doing. Watching how he responds to some positive attention suggests to me that it is definitely not him who is the problem 🤨

Reactions: 13
Her content just now is scraping the shite out of the bottom of the barrel so god only knows how she’ll manage posting 2-3 times a week.

She’s honestly so thick it’s painful. What will she even talk about??? “Here’s what I order at costa”... “here’s all the angles I take photos of my food from so I can reuse the photos through the year” YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching her life update again (after the most mundane vlog of the sunday ever)...manager -really?? 🙄 and I couldn't help but laugh when the aeroplane went over and drowned out a bit of what she was saying😂😂 Someone did say she lives next to an airfield dunno why but it tickled me 😂 I think all this was on the cards months ago. Her mother made an odd comment when it was said she wouldn't be attending the SW ball. She said 'you'll always be my SW queen' or something like that, like it was already in the past tense. Obvs now when I think about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her content just now is scraping the shite out of the bottom of the barrel so god only knows how she’ll manage posting 2-3 times a week.

She’s honestly so thick it’s painful. What will she even talk about??? “Here’s what I order at costa”... “here’s all the angles I take photos of my food from so I can reuse the photos through the year” YAWN.
I can't even hate watch her shitey videos right through anymore.

I wait for people to chat on here before putting myself through the hell.

That last one was like dragging a dry tampon out of a fanny.

Was the ending of that vlog really of her microwaving something?
No even better, it was about buttons on her new microwave. Not even cooking anything inside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't even hate watch her shitey videos right through anymore.

I wait for people to chat on here before putting myself through the hell.

That last one was like dragging a dry tampon out of a fanny.

No even better, it was about buttons on her new microwave. Not even cooking anything inside it.
Your desciption of said fopperbollocks was executed perfectly😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lawson loved the one on one attention with his grandad and he was so quick to pick up and mimic what grandad was doing. If Fopps or hubby really made an effort and invested some time he'd come along in leaps and bounds. She seems to be making a lot of snidey comments to Chris, I suspect that there's trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.