Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot make me piss my pants on the daily with all the comments. Tattle may be one of the most hated websites around but I for one bleeping love it! 1st class banter, 2nd to none! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lawson loved the one on one attention with his grandad and he was so quick to pick up and mimic what grandad was doing. If Fopps or hubby really made an effort and invested some time he'd come along in leaps and bounds. She seems to be making a lot of snidey comments to Chris, I suspect that there's trouble in paradise.
Agree!
I think she’s going to be under some pressure from him to make this social media tit work for them.
If his responses to her in the vlog at the coffee shop are anything to go by she’s going to find it even harder than she thought. He’s such a miserable tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even hate watch her shitey videos right through anymore.

I wait for people to chat on here before putting myself through the hell.

That last one was like dragging a dry tampon out of a fanny.

No even better, it was about buttons on her new microwave. Not even cooking anything inside it.
21 buttons? 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought it was interesting how Lawson copied his Grandad so quickly but when Fopps interjected about he knows what kiss means and says it to him a few times, he just stares at her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The way she screeches at them I would ahmaaazed if they didn’t have hearing issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twit 🀣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as wellπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched her Vlog, do we think she is fuming her brother is getting married a day after the boys birthday? πŸ˜‚ how will she have a 2nd birthday party for the "the gram". It's also made me laugh as she will have 2 kids that are 2 on the return flight, so extra cost as they won't be classed as an infant on a knee πŸ˜‰ I only know that as I'm pricing our holiday up now πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.