Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To think the other commenter was from tattle she’d have to have looked on here to see the discussion at the time. She makes me want to vom

Reactions: 7
Vile isn’t she
You can just imagine her tone of voice can't you!!! Like those ones where she pretends she's ok but she's really so pissed off and talking through gritted teeth! That! And so sarcastic!! I said to the lady earlier, I feel like the YouTube and Instagram Nikki we are shown, is not the real Nikki. In real life I daresay she's an absolute nasty witch

Reactions: 11
I might have known it was all our fault!!! Poor Princess being forced to be selfish, dishonest and narcissistic because of us bullies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can just imagine her tone of voice can't you!!! Like those ones where she pretends she's ok but she's really so pissed off and talking through gritted teeth! That! And so sarcastic!! I said to the lady earlier, I feel like the YouTube and Instagram Nikki we are shown, is not the real Nikki. In real life I daresay she's an absolute nasty witch
You can see the nastiness in her I think, she even patronises the camera she’s talking to. It’s no surprise whatsoever that she very rarely mentions friends. Only her enabler mother and equally shallow husband can put up with her for more than the odd occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I might have known it was all our fault!!! Poor Princess being forced to be selfish, dishonest and narcissistic because of us bullies 🙄
It’s ok though, she’ll have more time to photograph her meals now she’s put the boys in nursery and quit her job. Fear not, daily mug cake photos coming soon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope the penny has finally dropped that not everyone calling her out is from "that pesky troll website/bullies/jealous haters".
We are seeing so many of her genuine followers question her and getting blocked/deleted is there gonna be any left to make money from?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Soooo ref. the voice notes...Would interior designers post a photo of a sofa or a bed with a caption - 'what a superb table the whole family can eat around this' 😂😂😂 sit down Nikki and have a day off love.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be bleeping fuming if she filmed me in the background of something and didn’t even have the decency to blur it out. What a bloody horrible invasion of privacy. She is the most inconsiderate bleep.
I thought last year she was promoting her friends healthy sandwich bar but seems to use subway a lot

Reactions: 8
I've not watched any of her vlogs before but had a look at this recent one to see what you were all chatting about and my god it's depressing. Horrendous camera work, awful droning voice and so very boring! I feel even more sorry for those sweet boys now. They are not performing monkeys - she might aswell have been barking 'show the people that you can crawl Grayson' and I notice the camera just pans away when Lawson (what a sweetie) just rolls over poor thing - is he not even attempting to crawl yet? Feel really sad for those boys, even more than I did before and I kind of feel sad for her - how can she be that deluded to think she is doing a good job at making videos or encouraging her babies for that matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The first time she came to my group I wasn’t looking my best and when she was introduced to me as someone who was doing well she basically blanked me. Jump forward a few months I’d lost loads and was looking quite good. She wanted to chat to me so I very maturely blanked her back. She reminds me of Regina George.

It’s ok though, she’ll have more time to photograph her meals now she’s put the boys in nursery and quit her job. Fear not, daily mug cake photos coming soon!!!
Thank god I don’t know how I would cope otherwise! 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope the penny has finally dropped that not everyone calling her out is from "that pesky troll website/bullies/jealous haters".
We are seeing so many of her genuine followers question her and getting blocked/deleted is there gonna be any left to make money from?
No penny will drop as she has no self awareness at all.

Reactions: 7
Maybe next time we'll get an account of her putting her bins out on bin collection day. Hold on to yer panties gals!
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twit 🤣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as well😆
Yeah she was giving them right dirty looks

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping bastard! Trying to emotionally manipulate that woman into silence, playing the victim, using her kids once again to appease her own agenda.......

She's a bleeping tit stain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.