Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because sheโ€™s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know sheโ€™s been mentioned before on here, but check out Chelsea Patemanโ€™s latest post, the difference between her and Fopps is mind blowing! Sheโ€™s just taken the twins away on her own for 4 days (looks like with her older stepson too) and they look like they had a whale of a time!! Fopps canโ€™t even go to Costa on her own with the boys or bath them because itโ€™s obviously impossible with twins despite her being super independent - Chelsea shows her up massively and seems like a fab mum to those boys. Fopps, take note!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe she left voice messages as to not be screenshotted... Mustn't be her first time either I'd never think of doing that๐Ÿ˜‚

In relation to the South African comment, no idea why its relevant but it reminds me of the time she said she met a really attractive couple in the train then went on to describe what they looked like ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she left voice messages as to not be screenshotted... Mustn't be her first time either I'd never think of doing that๐Ÿ˜‚

In relation to the South African comment, no idea why its relevant but it reminds me of the time she said she met a really attractive couple in the train then went on to describe what they looked like ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's a 1/4 of a sandwich short of a spontaneous plastic wrapped picnic.

For her to send voice messages instead of a written message just incase the person screen shots it.. Is well thought out
Thing is, all the person needs to do is record the recording and share on their insta, which would make her look even more of a lunatic.....so not so much with the logical thought processing.

The sensible thing to do would either be ignore or come back with a rational reply as to why she's recycling pictures, minus the venom.

She's biting and by doing that makes her look weak and unstable to her "community". A strong person (cut out for SM/fame) can take a bit of backlash on the chin, hold their hands up when they've fucked up and learn from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The boys in the new video, ๐Ÿ˜ข they donโ€™t look like there a few weeks off there first birthday, Lawson definitely not really to be standing up, and that bloody laugh ๐Ÿคญ,

As for the food pics, ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข, eggs and rice cakes ๐Ÿคข , I follow SlimmingWorld and most of her food look horrible and wouldnโ€™t inspire me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so here is how I imagine the voice message to have gone.....

said in very wide eyed manic Nikki mode

erm do you actually know who I am (lip smack) im Nikki Ryan and I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW so don't you dare be telling people Im not being truthful, im uh-mazing and have lots of followers who hang off my every word and believe the bullshit I spout daily (lip smack).....i've even recently started to believe it myself (lip smack) so don't you dare be telling people im not real or am not being honest, Im so honest I never ever (lip smack) make things up or exaggerate for more views or followers, im flattered you've paid so much attention to my posts to notice I in fact do constantly re post the same pictures of tiny child sized portions of food (lip smack) to make out im uh-mazing at cooking from scratch for every meal, im OBsessed with keeping my gram posts looking like I have every little thing under control and don't ever get stressed or tired or fed up (lip smack) so don't you go trying to ruin it for me, I want to be the next skinny, blonde channel mum sensation (lip smack) and your comments are ruining my chances so stop being so mean hun, take care x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sheโ€™s not gonna be happy that she canโ€™t delete the comments on debster_sw page

• Haha
Reactions: 19

erm do you actually know who I am (lip smack) im Nikki Ryan and I lost 3 stone in 3 months on SW so don't you dare be telling people Im not being truthful, im uh-mazing and have lots of followers who hang off my every word and believe the bullshit I spout daily (lip smack).....i've even recently started to believe it myself (lip smack) so don't you dare be telling people im not real or am not being honest, Im so honest I never ever (lip smack) make things up or exaggerate for more views or followers, im flattered you've paid so much attention to my posts to notice I in fact do constantly re post the same pictures of tiny child sized portions of food (lip smack) to make out im uh-mazing at cooking from scratch for every meal, im OBsessed with keeping my gram posts looking like I have every little thing under control and don't ever get stressed or tired or fed up (lip smack) so don't you go trying to ruin it for me, I want to be the next skinny, blonde channel mum sensation (lip smack) and your comments are ruining my chances so stop being so mean hun, take care x
This us hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Remember the naked man she just had to describe in detail too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

said in very wide eyed manic Nikki mode

Don't forget a patronising 'so go on with your day'๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those poor boys she reads every comment on here and is trying her best to prove that they arent delayed. Every baby is different as seen with the pair of them grayson is off and crawling and Lawson is just chill but he is clever when it comes to his response and copying his grandad. Why she needs to prove they can do things is beyond me and as for the walking they are no were near ready my daughter was stood solid on her feet unaided for around 2 month before she even took a step. Her voice grates on me her laugh grates on me.. imagine the exclusive first birthday party ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So lashing out in response to posts she doesnโ€™t like before deleting and blocking isnโ€™t enough she also bollocks then via PM too?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Narcissistic doesnโ€™t even come close to describing her does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those poor boys she reads every comment on here and is trying her best to prove that they arent delayed. Every baby is different as seen with the pair of them grayson is off and crawling and Lawson is just chill but he is clever when it comes to his response and copying his grandad. Why she needs to prove they can do things is beyond me and as for the walking they are no were near ready my daughter was stood solid on her feet unaided for around 2 month before she even took a step. Her voice grates on me her laugh grates on me.. imagine the exclusive first birthday party ๐Ÿ˜ด
I thought the same, the video was a total "look what the boys can do" Lawson and her dad though, were totally adorable! Grayson. Not ready in the slightest to be stood up so find it hard to believe he keeps trying to walk. In the segment where she's sat on the floor playing with them she doesn't appear to actually talk to them that much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s unravelling. If this was an episode of Criminal Minds sheโ€™d start killing off amazing mums and fat people right now.
ahahahahaha!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I've got a vision of her waiting outside the chippy clubbing fat people on the head with a body pump dumbell, like a blonde botoxed Yorkshire (Warwickshire) Ripper๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I tried to watch the vlog and couldn't. Duck me its bloody boring. Costa, subway, Zzzzz.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.