Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only hosted Christmas that one time( when chris cooked ) because we were saying on here what a selfish hole she is and that she calls herself a "Foodie" (I think she needs to look thus word up 🥴) but never ever has anyone over for dinner! I bet it was tit too 🤣

Reactions: 14
I maintain that nikki will remain like this until either Chris leaves her or her mum dies. I don’t even think losing her dad would amend her behaviour; she would probably demand even more of her mum’s attention.

She’s a despicable excuse for a human being (and will look like an overdressed pratt on Christmas Day in whatever polyester number she comes up with!). She should never have had kids.
I mean, yet again we could be looking at Christmasses apart from our loved ones, maybe many having to isolate again as Omicron surging and this is what her xmas worries are? I think she's too disconnected from the real world and this is just too dated, what audience is she talking to? How have the last 18 months not changed her at all?

Totally agree that she will need a big life event for any change to happen, but I've never seen her go through ANYTHING tragic or hard in life, she seems to avoid life's difficulties, or is that just what she shows on the gram?

I'm just recovering from gallbladder surgery after a very difficult year (hey - we all have them! Apart from Fopps ;) ) but the difficult times make you realise your strength, find out what is important in life and makes you appreciate all the good you have, it's put me on a new path snd I'm grateful for the bad year, maybe she needs one to gain some perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I blame her parents as much as her. They stand for it, they let her do it. She gets away with it because they let it happen.
They have created this monster, if there are issues then they need to support her and get her an intervention.
Totally agree. They have created egotistical and work shy kids. Her brother is as lazy yet pompous as her.

The parents have created a selfish monster and she’s milking it.

On a serious note - I do think she’s been diagnosed with either an eating disorder, postnatal depression or a MH condition such as bipolar. If that’s the case I hope she is getting help but on the service looks like she’s not. I think she manipulates the situation and uses the boys as pawns. I’ve seen it with family and friends.

I think it’s why Chris is giving her chance after chance. But as she’s constantly being selfish something little will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Also wonder if the affair is true and she uses that a lot.

This makes for an interesting read and shows how she really believes she’s genuinely busy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree. They have created egotistical and work shy kids. Her brother is as lazy yet pompous as her.

The parents have created a selfish monster and she’s milking it.

On a serious note - I do think she’s been diagnosed with either an eating disorder, postnatal depression or a MH condition such as bipolar. If that’s the case I hope she is getting help but on the service looks like she’s not. I think she manipulates the situation and uses the boys as pawns. I’ve seen it with family and friends.

I think it’s why Chris is giving her chance after chance. But as she’s constantly being selfish something little will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Also wonder if the affair is true and she uses that a lot.

This makes for an interesting read and shows how she really believes she’s genuinely busy.
Wow. So her husband sounds like he's run ragged and she is flouncing about with so much free time to go the gym/hairdressers/shopping mostly on his dime now? Yet he can't even get time to exercise? Really awful. Can't see that lasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘They’ve got a few coats but not a black one’

My kids have got a winter coat and a raincoat each. That’s it. That’s all they need. She’s actually got a problem. I can’t BELIEVE how much tit she buys, it infuriates me.
Yess mine are the same! This year we have a shacket, a waterproof rain coat with lining for school, and dare I say “last years” padded thick winter coat because they don’t always need them but then I don’t drag mine out every single day to places and events 🤣 so last years still fits and is still in good condition!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that it speaks volumes that Chris does not trust her to be an assistant to him and help with SM work...to me it screams "she is tit at it and isn't coming anywhere near my SM content"

• Heart
Does anyone else think that it speaks volumes that Chris does not trust her to be an assistant to him and help with SM work...to me it screams "she is tit at it and isn't coming anywhere near my SM content"

Can't blame him.... she'd be lying on the green in her animal print nightie juggling goal balls.... badly ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Because if she was good at it that would be ideal for him to get her to do it. So it’s very obvious he thinks she’s tit!

Reactions: 9
Lets chat?! She doesn't care what her followers want to discuss , she just wants to talk at anyone about herself.

Here's a few questions floppy, from one working mum to another:

How do you have so much free time as a working twin mum?
Why do you buy £100's of pounds worth of clothes every week?
Why are you dieting when you're an XS? At 41, have you not accepted yourself yet?
How is any of what you post relatable?
If you miss your kids so much you tell us you 'physically ache' Why do you leave them at every opportunity?
Why do you advertise things we never see you use again?
Why are all your pics heavily filtered?
Why can't you write #ad properly if this is your job, what's the issue?
Why do you show your life as absolutely perfect?
Do you feel guilty letting your elderly parents take care of your kids so frequently when you aren't in a demanding job and don't need to?
Do you look after them alone ever?
Have you learned a single thing from the last 18 months?
Why pretend to be something you're not all for social media?

(Would love to ask these but what's the point, she'd just block and ignore for the sycophant 'your skin is uhhmaazzzin/you are stoonin etc etc')

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow. So her husband sounds like he's run ragged and she is flouncing about with so much free time to go the gym/hairdressers/shopping mostly on his dime now? Yet he can't even get time to exercise? Really awful. Can't see that lasting.
That was in July last year and she’s got progressively worse from the looks of things.
AE4E2A2E-3012-413E-89CF-C9EB9167D1B5.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Lets chat?! She doesn't care what her followers want to discuss , she just wants to talk at anyone about herself.

Here's a few questions floppy, from one working mum to another:

How do you have so much free time as a working twin mum?
Why do you buy £100's of pounds worth of clothes every week?
Why are you dieting when you're an XS? At 41, have you not accepted yourself yet?
How is any of what you post relatable?
If you miss your kids so much you tell us you 'physically ache' Why do you leave them at every opportunity?
Why do you advertise things we never see you use again?
Why are all your pics heavily filtered?
Why can't you write #ad properly if this is your job, what's the issue?
Why do you show your life as absolutely perfect?
Do you feel guilty letting your elderly parents take care of your kids so frequently when you aren't in a demanding job and don't need to?
Do you look after them alone ever?
Have you learned a single thing from the last 18 months?
Why pretend to be something you're not all for social media?

(Would love to ask these but what's the point, she'd just block and ignore for the sycophant 'your skin is uhhmaazzzin/you are stoonin etc etc')
Oh fab. Another opportunity for her to ask herself stupid questions and fawn all over herself.

Oh and do 78643 affiliate links

• Haha
Her jacket in the mirror selfie "let's chat" story looks like it's been tumbled dried for a week! If she raised her arms the cuffs would be at her elbows

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.