Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow we are racing through these threads (or are they thread’s 😂)

iS iNsTaGrAm WoRkInG yEt? I see Fopps thinks there may be issues 😂😂😂

So so desperate

why dont you ask chode the rodent if he’s having issues or he is too busy filling out his application for Rada🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Chode rodent pAgahaha 😭😭😭

I keep unfollowing her but still see her filtered pixelated family all over the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be crapping herself in case Chris sees that list. She definitely has an addiction to spending on absolute sh#te! Can you imagine how cluttered her house must be?? "What toy do you want to play with today boys?" "Just the one that will be arriving today Mummy" 🙄
She's buying their love.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be crapping herself in case Chris sees that list. She definitely has an addiction to spending on absolute sh#te! Can you imagine how cluttered her house must be?? "What toy do you want to play with today boys?" "Just the one that will be arriving today Mummy" 🙄
She's buying their love.
It’s because she doesn’t know how to just be with them. Sure toys are lovely and you want to spend on your children but pretty much something new every week is excessive and there’s no imagination there at all. I know my baby is younger but honestly he’s happier playing with an empty packet than his toys 😂 she’s creating monsters for the future.

• Heart
I’ve noticed she keeps mentioning recently that they like to spend money on experiences as Christmas presents.. I feel like this is her trying to justify the constant spending on toys! They are very spoilt little boys and by the time they’re at school age they’ll be proper little brats if she’s not careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Be careful with Black Friday - it’s only a bargain if you need it and can afford it’

*adds swipe up for back massager on Black Friday deal*
I feel like this disclaimer is because of the previous backlash last year on insta of people boycotting Black Friday for environmental and financial reasons. I expect there will be more of it this year with the current situation. She’s just saying it be relevant. I expect she’ll buy loads and have a million swipe ups/ #ad/ #aff to all the bargains she’s found for us when next Friday comes.

Reactions: 11
So she has ended the giveaway early. Bet she is sat with her random generator, pressing the button until it picks someone she deems worthy!

Over 5000 comments but only just over 2000 likes 🤔 wasnt that a condition of entry - she's edited the post again so it doesn't say anymore 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd got all excited about a new video going live at 8am!! Where is it fopps I can't contain my excitement, it's gone 8am and I can't see it anywhere 😂😂😂😂 how will I get on with my Saturday without having seen this what is bound to be a boring, tit video!!????😂😂
Editing to add, the video is now up!! I won't actually be watching it, it'll just be the same old crap she always does!! Also who told her to end the competition early?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New video!!! I don’t weigh milk anymore as I’m on maintenance......next clip her weighing her milk in the same tip so clearly she does. bleeping freak!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
'i wasn't keen on calorie counting because I didn't want people to become obesesed with it' HAHA from the woman who weighed out 13g of cheese 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her house isn’t full of toys because every 2 weeks I’m sure she sells stuff on FB, I’m sure if those boys don’t plays with toys for a few days she thinks they have outgrown them so I will sell them. You can tell she doesn’t keep many of the boys toys as she doesn’t have much storage in the boys “playroom”

Reactions: 13
So she’s ended the competition early for no real reason. (I had emailed Ragdale hall and they have no control over the competition so god knows who has told her to end it early. I expect the notifications from the competition were getting on her nerves and restricting her ability to police her account).

She filmed the computer picking a winner but has she checked that person follows both of them, liked the post and saved it as per the entry conditions?! Doesn’t look like it to me!

She’s an absolute tit show at this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s ended the competition early for no real reason. (I had emailed Ragdale hall and they have no control over the completion so god knows who has told her to end it early. I expect the notifications from the competiton were getting on her nerves and restricting her ability to police her account).

She filmed the computer picking a winner but has she checked that person follows both of them, liked the post and saved it as per the entry conditions?! Doesn’t look like it to me!

She’s an absolute tit show at this.
Competition commission would have a ball with her

Reactions: 9
The only funny thing is her attempt at being an influencer. 😂😂 Dying that she's called it out though.
Grenade bar for a birthday gift? 😂 suppose it beats a boiled egg but what a crap friend she is! probably got them from that stash she got to do the advert, I wonder if people get noodle pots and jelly too??
I would rather receive an actual bleeping grenade than a birthday cake flavoured grenade bar... 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm stuck ...I wanna post what I think she will do this week but don't want to give her ideas if I'm wrong haha #tattlersdoyourjobbetterthanyoufopps

• Haha
  • Heart
End the competition early?!? Why would the number of entries matter surely its all positive engagement for all parties involved.

Something fishy going on... Any ideas?

• Heart
Why has she entered the competition early?! surely you are not allowed to do that?

• Heart
What the duck is the new video?
Doesn't she do this very same video every week?
She is seriously scraping the barrel for content now she can't do a clothes haul every 2 days.

I bet she ended the competition early because she wouldn't have time to deal with the notifications while she polices the new video comments for delete and block.
It's too much for her tiny cleaver brain to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The boys are nicking Chris’s breakfast cos they have been given a sw breakfast that wouldn’t even touch the sides

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The boys are nicking Chris’s breakfast cos they have been given a sw breakfast that wouldn’t even touch the sides
I thought that! If that was my kids I would just let them have more breakfast till they were full..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.