Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she not tell Lawson not to snatch that sweet, but instead laughed, bet they are lovely at pre school……

Reactions: 17
She really is the worst type of scum bag. I can’t believe her mum taking them to twins club. Why does Thikki never share those pics eh??? That bleeping fake laugh is just awful. So put on for show.

Reactions: 18
This is pictures on fb for a twins club that runs on Tuesdays.
Eye spy… mazza so I somehow doubt Nicola was there
Ah so that's what she's got her elderly mother doing while she swans off and eye fucks herself in the gym. She will be on school run duties as well no doubt. Just when you think you can't dislike the bint anymore 😄

She gets so little time to herself bless her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So her mum who recently had surgery manages to take both boys to a club by herself but Nicola can’t manage it. Unbelievable

Is that not her dad on the left with Law Law too? You can see his gut on the right of the first photo as well that’s how I noticed him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is that not her dad on the left with Law Law too? You can see his gut on the right of the first photo as well that’s how I noticed him 😂
Looks like it

Ah so that's what she's got her elderly mother doing while she swans off and eye fucks herself in the gym. She will be on school run duties as well no doubt. Just when you think you can't dislike the bint anymore 😄

She gets so little time to herself bless her.....
Her mother wants to learn how to wear a face mask properly too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do they let her get away with parenting so little?! It’s bizarre!! And how much she “aches for them” when she’s not with them BULLSHIT. She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My Mum and Dad wouldn't stand for it.
So Nikki's hitting up the shops whilst her parents take her children to a kids club 😮
After she just spent another weekend away from them at a Spa which she should've treated her mother too - but then who would watch the kids?
My parents wouldn't have it.

I blame her parents as much as her. They stand for it, they let her do it. She gets away with it because they let it happen.
They have created this monster, if there are issues then they need to support her and get her an intervention.

• Heart
Did make me laugh … Mazza with her phone out in that second pic. Ffs. Like mother like daughter. Fopps is probably watching whilst she’s at the gym 😂

Reactions: 16
Why does she pretend to be Mum of the year and physically ache for her children when she knows we can all see how little she has them? She’s not right in the head x

Reactions: 21
Omg my mum and dad wouldn’t mind my children every Tuesday if I didn’t have a job it’s bleeping embarrassing you wanted these miracles Nicola look after them!

Reactions: 23
No way would my family stand for that! You have kids to look after not to palm off everyday! It’s actually shocking how little she is with the kids make me thinks there is more going on than we no and Nikki can’t cope

Reactions: 17
No way would my family stand for that! You have kids to look after not to palm off everyday! It’s actually shocking how little she is with the kids make me thinks there is more going on than we no and Nikki can’t cope
You mean perhaps an intervention has already occurred and ah isn't allowed to have them on her own?

Reactions: 8
You mean perhaps an intervention has already occurred and ah isn't allowed to have them on her own?
Not a professional one but I think she had one of her witch fits very early on and screamed and cried that she can't cope, so her mother and father have wiped her nose from day one. She couldn't even bath them on her own could she, despite having all the gear to assist her. I don't say it lightly when I say why did she go through the pain of IVF, it's clear she can't cope and doesn't even try. It's quite shocking really when you break it down just how little she looks after her own kids 😳

Reactions: 21
Not a professional one but I think she had one of her witch fits very early on and screamed and cried that she can't cope, so her mother and father have wiped her nose from day one. She couldn't even bath them on her own could she, despite having all the gear to assist her. I don't say it lightly when I say why did she go through the pain of IVF, it's clear she can't cope and doesn't even try. It's quite shocking really when you break it down just how little she looks after her own kids 😳
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Totally agree!! The early days were so bizarre with the baths and not being able to do ANYTHING alone even now she doesn’t go to groups etc alone. Chris uses his only day off to assist her at Little Kickers and it looks like he always gets involved and she just sits back and films them. The classic clips of those groups with Mazza when Flops was being a bratty teenager will forever make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she really wanted to help people she could buy coats for kids that don’t have any rather than buying her spoilt brats another 2 or 3 jackets each! She really does not get that some parents are struggling to make ends meet and kids are freezing while she swans around being an absolute waste of skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only reason I can think of them kids need ten millions coats is because of the amount of time outdoors they spend and now in their own home they must be getting worn through 🤦‍♀️😑😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.