Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO awkward with her own kids. She really is like an awkward childless auntie with them, who doesn’t know how to communicate with them. Saying that, my sister doesn’t have kids and she isn’t like that with my children 🥴 It’s so bizarre. The OTT “oh woooooooow”. It’s the same old high pitched fake shite every time 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a vile individual. It is so anger-inducing that she swans off to these 'Pr Events' while people who actually work for a living struggle to afford food/heat for their children's homes. How can a parent justify so many nights away from their children, for her "me time" - it's staggering.
She doesn’t feel she needs to justify it to anyone as her behaviour is normal to her and her immediate family.

She states in one her videos that Chris has told her the way she behaves is “not cool.” So I imagine she gets away with a lot and blames IVF and pregnancy hormones still. She does not seem to understand that she can control her own actions and behaviour x

Reactions: 11

Listened to Richard and Judy podcast at the weekend. One of the guests were the authors of a book People Like Her about a mummy influencer. Sounded excellent. !!
I'm sure it was made into an ITV drama, or it was on the BBC

Reactions: 6

Listened to Richard and Judy podcast at the weekend. One of the guests were the authors of a book People Like Her about a mummy influencer. Sounded excellent. !!
I've listened to this book as an audiobook after recommendations on Tattle Nikki Ryan Fopperholic could learn alot from it about how dangerous it is to post everything about your kids and your life.

In the book someone worked out where they lived from a photo in a news paper. Nikki just emails her address to everyone and Chris posts it online too

Reactions: 10
I'm so annoyed with Ragdale. It's my favourite ever place, I have to save up for so long to be able to go. I messaged them to tell them ad this was the response.
I got a very similar response….they did add at the end that keyworker’s get 15% off all bookings!

I mean work for a living and get a massive 15% off, or do duck all and break all the Covid rules and get a free (yes Nikki a GIFTED) trip and can’t even be arsed to label it correctly. One is us is doing it all wrong!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She really is such a salty head. She’d never spend her own minny on going to a spa. I wish companies would research her more.
She probably approached them asking them for the freebee! She’s cheeky enough to do that…

Reactions: 18
She really is such a salty head. She’d never spend her own minny on going to a spa. I wish companies would research her more.

Why does she ALWAYS have to make out she's Saint bleeping Nicola.... 'I give a lot to charities'... YEAH YEAH ... and you take more for yourself ! Greedy, self-centered, self-absorbed, salty witch !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.