Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look I said what I would expect and boom the reel appears ..... exactly of what I would expect 👀🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Boring reel & boring advert for them but look how empty the place looked no wonder they need influencers to promote it

Reactions: 13
So why is she making out it’s a free trip? Someone needs to have a word with her..Because she is getting peoples backs up making out she’s got a free trip..You don’t want to loss custom because of her …..
I think she does this a lot so it’s a case of fake it till you make it. But she’s lost her chance.

why would a spa give to her? There are other more deserving people who in terms of business would be a lot more likeable and therefore bring in business.

The whole 60 plus beauty room just shows it’s not exclusive…just tick and turn.There were no that many rooms when I was there. X

Who was it? Got to be a Tattler surely HahaView attachment 920508
👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
She has worked through the WhatsApp group responses and replied. The genuine follower, who asked where she “brought” it from….gets ignored 🤷🏼‍♀️. Can’t even respond with “I was gifted a stay” because of course it wasn’t a gift because it wasn’t given to her by a friend!! 😂

Reactions: 11
Jaw ache? Sure Nicola.
We all know how you reward your husband in order for him and his parents to fund your spending addiction.
01F2F1C9-26DD-4C68-88B6-145601A750D1.jpeg

03338D7C-75AE-40BB-82DC-86822905A41E.jpeg

If it was a PR invite which I doubt cos she’s a nobody then could she not have taken her mother who spends more time looking after her kids than she does?

671C9133-E8F7-403D-98A5-79BE3DA160A1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So do a You Tube video then Fopps! 🙄

This won't last or she won't reply to it 😑
She's said this before... definitely on the free trip in the summer to the holiday park... if people are commenting it's too fast why not take it in board and do something different 🤷‍♀️ oh I know why.... she's bleeping lazy ! She doesn't care about advertising properly she only cares she got a freebie 😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jaw ache? Sure Nicola.
We all know how you reward your husband in order for him and his parents to fund your spending addiction.
View attachment 921107
View attachment 921108

If it was a PR invite which I doubt cos she’s a nobody then could she not have taken her mother who spends more time looking after her kids than she does?

View attachment 921110
Imagine being so ungrateful for your full time free Child care (I mean lets face it I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't even pay for or send nappies or food or anything and expects her parents to pay for it all) that you only think of taking said free childcare aka your mother to a trip that you begged for free because you read it on Tattle, even though she has suffered physically and had her own recovery hampered by having to look after the children that you don't seem to want instead of allowing her to properly recover from what is major surgery. You will however only take them if it a photo opportunity and even then you hate the way they look so much that you filter the life colour and soul out of the photos.

Just imagine being that selfish? No nobody can, because Nikki is so ungrateful and unrelatable she cares so much for her freebies and showing off that nothing else seems to matter.

She calls this work but then can't be arsed to do a video for the company of more than 60 seconds despite the content being so fast you can't see a thing.if she took out the shots of her face she could slow the video down ...just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So we all know Fopps Mum is a nutcase 😁 but I can’t help but feel sorry for her in those comments, she really wanted to go ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is such a vile individual. It is so anger-inducing that she swans off to these 'Pr Events' while people who actually work for a living struggle to afford food/heat for their children's homes. How can a parent justify so many nights away from their children, for her "me time" - it's staggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We all know that the desperate cow would turn up to an arse cheek opening to fart if it was free to smell it. She's just a user and a mooch and one day the penny will drop with her.. probably when she is riddled with arthritis from missing her miracles and aching so much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so ungrateful for your full time free Child care (I mean lets face it I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't even pay for or send nappies or food or anything and expects her parents to pay for it all) that you only think of taking said free childcare aka your mother to a trip that you begged for free because you read it on Tattle, even though she has suffered physically and had her own recovery hampered by having to look after the children that you don't seem to want instead of allowing her to properly recover from what is major surgery. You will however only take them if it a photo opportunity and even then you hate the way they look so much that you filter the life colour and soul out of the photos.

Just imagine being that selfish? No nobody can, because Nikki is so ungrateful and unrelatable she cares so much for her freebies and showing off that nothing else seems to matter.

She calls this work but then can't be arsed to do a video for the company of more than 60 seconds despite the content being so fast you can't see a thing.if she took out the shots of her face she could slow the video down ...just saying
Totally agree. She’s a cash leach and leaches off everyone for her own gain from her now deceased grandmother to companies she hasn’t the manners to follow or promote well.

Maybe if she had chucked in useless bits like the stupid and badly edited click at the beginning, all the selfie clips and food she didn’t eat but waved her grotty phone near then she could have produced something professional. She could have made a series out of it. Highlights, spa treatments, rooms and areas like new bar. But no Fopps is lazy as duck.

Straight back out again and more me time in the gym.

She’s also contradicting what she’s saying day to day. She couldn’t be consistent if she tried.

Also the way she talks to her kids in that high pitched fake voice. Imagine hearing that all the time. 🙉 The way she touches Graysonis for show and so lacking in warmth….she can barely touch him.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.