Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the boys to see Santa this year? Didn’t they go to one every day a couple of years ago when they didn’t have a clue? And now it’s the 11th December and not gone to one yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she taking the boys to see Santa this year? Didn’t they go to one every day a couple of years ago when they didn’t have a clue? And now it’s the 11th December and not gone to one yet!

My guess is maybe Hatton tomorrow for Santa or next weekend. I wonder if she’d ever do Lapland uk?

Reactions: 10
My guess is maybe Hatton tomorrow for Santa or next weekend. I wonder if she’d ever do Lapland uk?
Only if she got up for free!! Jade Corran went with her family it looked magical... they also sent to a kids film premiere... imagine Nicola at one of them 🙈🙈 pushing the kids out the way and posing on the red carpet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting on this weekends bull tit excuse for leaving her boy's again...why doesn't she just admit that her me time means more to her than anything else especially if someone else is paying for it.

I guess she could arguably have some USP markers when she is vlogging the divorce procedures and moaning that the court gave her an order that the boys spend time with her for just once week for the day because it's more time with her kids than she is used to.

You aren't supposed to make court proceedings public but you know Nikki Ryan Fopperholic she doesn't follow or care for rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh I have purchased another item of clothing I've seen on fopps and I sort of don't think I know myself anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Everybody else is doing works dos” here’s the thing Nicola, you don’t actually work for a living, if you did you could have a works do too! Plus, you are about to spend your 6th weekend with time away from your miracles, so possibly had more time away than the average person that actually works and is having a works do!
Didn’t her and Chris have a works so last year? As they are “both” self employed?? Tragic!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a SAHM and it’s hard my parents pay for my older 2 to go to nursery for 3 hours a week just because it was really tough and exhausting as my husband works 6 days a week. I haven’t had a night away from them in 2 years, money is tight and personally I feel like it’s a big ask for someone to have all 3 atm. Iv lost who I am and I admit im lost but I know this won’t be forever and actually makes me feel sorry for her as the boys won’t remember simple days at home with their mummy they will remember going to nursery and grandmas house and everything in between will blend into a big soft play mess. It is hard and it’s not glamours but it’s not forever and she couldn’t see that.
Sorry a bit late but wanted to say I understand everything you said ❤ you sound like a brilliant mum. It is hard and you do lose who you are when devoting life to the little ones, but you will be back!

I'd never have the cheek to leave my children so frequently with their grandparents, she says 'they love it! We are a close family' but how she doesn't feel guilty I don't know. 1 for leaving them so much, and 2 for dumping them on elderly parents? She has zero 'mum guilt' which I've never seen in my life before.

Anyone think she'll be as helpful if/when she's a grandparent? As if! She'll still be prancing about in RIV and New Look most likely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surprised she's not showing off her Spa Day with the 'bestie' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure many of her followers are enjoying her content - numbers tumbling again lol !! 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Free trip for her..I hate how she gets free things..She really doesn’t deserve it…Shes a horror😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
i actually can’t believe this is her “work” - what a disgraceful world we live in. People have slaved away working on covid wards or as key workers elsewhere and some can’t even afford a break away yet she gets this as a freebie. She should be ashamed of herself. The worst thing is she’s so snooty she probably looks down her nose at people on benefits but to me she’s way worse as many people are on benefits for legitimate reasons such as ill health or no childcare, I can’t see any legitimate reason for her to “work” dicking about to different spas and events, shopping and filming herself trying on clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.