Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollocks did Grayson say that lol! She’s only mentioned him as she’s read on here!

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree more, he didn’t say that she is just focusing a story on him as she focused a grid post on Lawson. A lot of us on this thread have kids similar ages does any ones children that age say things like that

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more, he didn’t say that she is just focusing a story on him as she focused a grid post on Lawson. A lot of us on this thread have kids similar ages does any ones children that age say things like that
Definitely made it up. I think she forgets most of us with young children know what they can say and do. Remember when she did all that colouring and mark making and claimed the boys did it when they couldn’t even hold a pencil 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she can't talk about current events on instagram because she'll cry....oh duck of Nicola!! We all know she's as cold as ice and lives in her bubble not being bothered by things going on in the real world, as usually she's a few days behind and will have seen lots of other people sharing stories and raising awareness about the tragic case of Arthur 😢 so has jumped on the bandwagon in her usual late to the party style. Why does she feel the need to broadcast that she's looking at ways she can help local charities? why not find a way, do it then promote it so others can maybe do the same, vapid attention seeking witch.
Current affairs for her is TOWIE. She was probably more pissed off bozza had a knees up and she wasn’t invited.

• Haha
Absolute billy bull bollocks did he say that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my oldest child (who's now 21) was super advanced (genuinely no lies 😄) he was like a 6 year old when he was 3 people used to comment on it all the time, and he wouldn't have just randomly come out with that about someone we knew off his own back 🙄🙄🙄 who's the person with the bad back? Her father or mother? 😏

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s advertising Waterdrops. The strength she has her squash there is no way she’d drink those. I’m off to complain to Waterdrop now. duck, could she irritate me anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but that coat looks tight, especially around the arms, I think an xs is slightly ambitious….

• Haha
Sorry but that coat looks tight, especially around the arms, I think an xs is slightly ambitious….
She'd never be able to get a jumper under it. Most people size up in coats ... but fopperbollox and deux mankles like to wear them as tight and ill-fitting as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'd never be able to get a jumper under it. Most people size up in coats ... but fopperbollox and deux mankles like to wear them as tight and ill-fitting as possible
Why even mention the size? If someone complimented you on your jumper you wouldn’t say yes I brought it in a size 12!

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she’s advertising Waterdrops. The strength she has her squash there is no way she’d drink those. I’m off to complain to Waterdrop now. duck, could she irritate me anymore?
I thought the sachets she did the other week helped her drink more water? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why even mention the size? If someone complimented you on your jumper you wouldn’t say yes I brought it in a size 12!
It drives me insane how she bangs on all the time about being a size 8 or a XS 🙄 she's not even petite she's about 5'7 so how she fits into these clothes anyway is a mystery 🤔

Reactions: 11
She wears so much make up to go to the gym!! If she had gone from work (an actual, real, job) fair enough but why?! Also I cannot STAND the way she says so- it sounds like someone stood on her toe as she saying it so comes out “Sooaww”

Now it’s bleeping water drips, give her that she is a trier, very trying

Oops drops 💦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.