Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he got the hat from “Emma’s” HER sister’s, not Auntie Emma’s like a normal person would say.

And two weeks until Christmas and new toys?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lawson just looks dirty in those pics because she’s filtered the tit out of him!
I know it’s awful but he isn’t cute or photogenic either, he looks so miserable in those pics🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
Lawson just looks dirty in those pics because she’s filtered the tit out of him!
I know it’s awful but he isn’t cute or photogenic either, he looks so miserable in those pics🙄🙄🙄
Oh but all her sheep are saying he's model material !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lawson's hair looks butchered. she should just have it all cut off with the clippers the same length they don't need ridiculous styles at their age, it looks scruffy

Reactions: 11
This week is the 1st time i've paid attention to fopps in ages.
Going back Grayson was always her favourite twin.
When and why did he fall out of favour?

Reactions: 10
This week is the 1st time i've paid attention to fopps in ages.
Going back Grayson was always her favourite twin.
When and why did he fall out of favour?
When in her eyes he became "difficult" and lawson could talk better than him. She preferred Grayson because he was the cuter baby, but switched up when she realised Lawson would play up for camera and because his speech was better, she could take the credit for it. For the last year plus, all she's done is praise Lawson (new faveson) and have sly digs and not so sly digs about Grayson. Notice how she is always stroking and hugging Lawson. She's disgustingly obvious

ETA that she seems to think Lawson is her blue eyed blonde double.. but she's a bottle blonde and he's the image of his father 🤣

Reactions: 15
When in her eyes he became "difficult" and lawson could talk better than him. She preferred Grayson because he was the cuter baby, but switched up when she realised Lawson would play up for camera and because his speech was better, she could take the credit for it. For the last year plus, all she's done is praise Lawson (new faveson) and have sly digs and not so sly digs about Grayson. Notice how she is always stroking and hugging Lawson. She's disgustingly obvious

ETA that she seems to think Lawson is her blue eyed blonde double.. but she's a bottle blonde and he's the image of his father 🤣
Even down to the teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's hard to know if that kid is cute or not because she's filtered him to duck and dressed him like an adult del boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Otherson doesn’t enjoy dancing to her tune- notice how he has no interest in looking at her or the camera when she tries to talk to him.

Oh and another imperfection that she chooses to ignore is that Otherson who was Faverson appears to have a squint.,aka squint son, or mortgage eyes one fixed and the other variable( I don’t take credit for the last riposte )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t remember which son maybe faveson she did a massive about his first pair off shoes and others on got nothing. They both seem very very annoying. Not cute toddlers as there’s nothing cute about them. Just seem like they’d be rude and demanding. It’s not their fault as they’ve never allowed to find their own personalities. My twins are identical but couldn’t be more difficult.

Reactions: 17
It’s absolutely disgusting the way she is so blatant about favouring him.
Totally agree. She’s a fabricated a story to post those pics. Sad cow.

The other one isn’t allowed to have front facing pics cos of his eyes.

She’s desperate for him to be scouted as a model for Asda etc.She has gave up on the other one.

Remember when she made a video of them role playing in her bedroom. I seriously think she was trying to create a little “showreel” with the hope
a casting person might see.

I think cos her kids are wild and bratty people will try and pacify her by saying thing like “their so active they should be on TV.” Most peoplewouldn’t latch on but Fopps does.

We all know she wants to be a trophy wife. She then wants her boys to be bringing in a income to keep her in the lifestyle she aims for. Football or reality star is her dream for them. She’s got them at little kickers and she’ll probably have them signed up for acting classes. X

There's 2 minutes and 4 seconds I'll never get back.

She is constantly touching her hair, very annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's 2 minutes and 4 seconds I'll never get back.

She is constantly touching her hair, very annoying.
Never ever known someone love themselves so much as Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Yet hates the way her children look and feels a need to filter them from birth so sad. They will realise when they are in their teens and leave home as early as possible and never look back. She will live a lonely life with her phone, gym equipment and cherry pepsi max

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.