Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are not going to use email addresses, names etc then why are they a mandatory fill up on the questionnaire?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you are not going to use email addresses, names etc then why are they a mandatory fill up on the questionnaire?
5F4ED915-2617-4E92-BBCD-5B094C55469E.jpeg

Since we all know the blonde with brains checks here. Fopps here are the requirements of GDPR.

Fopps you have failed again.

She can make nothing professional can she? It’s cringe!

Reactions: 16
Wait, why are people feeding (ha) into her pathetic weightloss GuRu CoAcH of the world tripe? She can’t even stick to that twats 12 weeks programme can she? She did it like one time and starved hersen for some photos to regurgitate every now and then for reSeT posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine whatever she has planned she will get people to join up, pay an extortionate price then after a few weeks it will go stale and she just won’t mention it again! Anyone who questions it will be blocked and deleted. I don’t know how anyone still finds her “inspirational” or a role model when it comes to diet/exercise/parenting!!

Reactions: 16
Just watched her stories from yesterday, she sounds so bored when talking about the boys building with the blocks….then she talks about the tracksuits they are wearing. How her tone changes and Chris shuffling out of the way in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s pretend we are showing the boys making things while tagging Asda for tracksuits they are wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s nothing inspiring about her. If she had been overweight for a long time and then lost 3 stone in a sensible way I’d maybe have some respect for her but she didn’t. Too much booze and kebabs whilst at uni and then starving herself to get rid of the gain does not make her an expert at weight loss. All the bullshit about eating huge portions yet when she is in her calorie counting mode all she eats is preprepared packaged food as she is terrified of making her own and not being able to work out the calories. This is not someone with a healthy relationship with food that should be advising others. She’s a liability and downright dangerous 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s nothing inspiring about her. If she had been overweight for a long time and then lost 3 stone in a sensible way I’d maybe have some respect for her but she didn’t. Too much booze and kebabs whilst at uni and then starving herself to get rid of the gain does not make her an expert at weight loss. All the bullshit about eating huge portions yet when she is in her calorie counting mode all she eats is preprepared packaged food as she is terrified of making her own and not being able to work out the calories. This is not someone with a healthy relationship with food that should be advising others. She’s a liability and downright dangerous 😠
Yes this! She’s never been overweight and has no idea how to struggle with weight. She will have no answers for someone with genuine problems - she’ll just roll out the SW shite “think how you’ll feel when you’re slim” etc - none of which actually helps when you can’t control your emotional eating due to stress etc

If some sheep do pay for her plan they won’t be back for more as it won’t be anything sustainable. If we could all limit ourselves to no takeaways, no alcohol, tiny portions, tuna for every bloody meal then none of us would have joined SW and found fopps in the first place.

Ultimately she will just prey on the vulnerable, desperate people who have tried all weight loss avenues already.

I’d actually have more respect if she joined a MLM as at least people would get a product out of it, this coaching plan will just be utter bollocks and a total waste of money!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Part time mother strikes again…another weekend away…she’ll be aching to see them again on Sunday! 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How does she get away with hardly ever looking after her kids. I mean it’s probably just a day spa and be back by dinner but this women lives in a world that isn’t normal

Reactions: 19
When she said she’s been busy looking after the boys WHEN 😂😂😂😂
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic needs to stop faffing around with counting calories and get some PND support. I would love to know why she dislikes being with her children so much...its bizarre. She spends less time with them than most do with extended family and she is supposed to be their Mother. is she so disillusioned that she does not understand why she is unrelatable.

Her parents spend more time with those boys then she does! Which would be plausible if she worked full time and they were the main childminders! How can she of not spent the last 6/7/8 weekends with her own children?!
Tell me you hate being a parent without telling me you hate being a parent….

How does she get away with hardly ever looking after her kids. I mean it’s probably just a day spa and be back by dinner but this women lives in a world that isn’t normal
It's so weird that she's not picked up on how bloody odd it is that a stay at home mum is so frequently without her kids, more than anyone I've known?
I've found early motherhood very tough and now work full time, happily admit I love working as being SAHM was not good for me (you women are bloody amazing) but wow when my son gets home I'm so excited to see him and spend time with him, would break my heart to spend wknds away from him, especially around Xmas time.

I don't really give a tit what she chooses to do, but to claim it's sooooo hard leaving them is just utter bull. Call a spade a spade, stop with the melodramatic physically aching you miss them so much and just be bleeping honest! Actions speak louder than words you annoying brat of a woman 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she can't talk about current events on instagram because she'll cry....oh duck of Nicola!! We all know she's as cold as ice and lives in her bubble not being bothered by things going on in the real world, as usually she's a few days behind and will have seen lots of other people sharing stories and raising awareness about the tragic case of Arthur 😢 so has jumped on the bandwagon in her usual late to the party style. Why does she feel the need to broadcast that she's looking at ways she can help local charities? why not find a way, do it then promote it so others can maybe do the same, vapid attention seeking witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.