Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, my brother and I used to have proper fist fights and also scream and shout so loud and threaten to kill each other the neighbours told my dad once they were so close to ringing the police as they genuinely thought one of us would end up dead. And guess what Nikki we aren't twins!!???!
Wonder if Nikki is marking AD properly after her spot on the list of shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, my brother and I used to have proper fist fights and also scream and shout so loud and threaten to kill each other the neighbours told my dad once they were so close to ringing the police as they genuinely thought one of us would end up dead. And guess what Nikki we aren't twins!!???!
No Instagram stories only says AD it should say #AD

She really does refuse to follow the smallest and simplest of rules

Off to report to ASA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No Instagram stories only says AD it should say #AD

She really does refuse to follow the smallest and simplest of rules

Off to report to ASA
Me too! That ad is so unclear. For one she’s wrote so much shite and then it’s off in a corner after the brands link! What a idiot she never learns and its simple. X

Reactions: 13
Same here I put my Brother in hospital after one of our epic fights and I’m sure my Mum didn’t think to ask us how we were feeling I just got a good hiding like you did in those days

• Haha
I have twins I often just let them work it out brteeen them. Iv never ever thought of setting a timer on something thst one can play with something. I just find another toy or distract 😂 maybe that’s where I’m going wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this woman ever stop talking bollocks 🥴

"Swop" 🙄

She's a problem solver (apparently 😄) who can't see that the problem with her massive career fail is staring her in the filled face, everytime she's eye bleeping herself in the mirror...

Reactions: 18
E12550CC-406F-4642-AEE5-17BC2041AD7C.png

This just proves how unorganised and pretentious she is.

She has a deadline that she needs to be at home for yet can magically still do it not at home.

She is a 41 year old woman and she thinks it makes her look more successful to be posting staged photos in front of a car she probably now wants, a laptop, her only designer bad (the one she kept the box for) and a Christmas cuppa.

If she as the experienced professional she’d get her work done in time as she would have known the car was booked in for a service. She probably forgot to book a courtesy car or thought she could sweet talk them into it on the day.

Reactions: 25
Bet the staff in the car place are laughing their heads off at her, stretching, zooming in and face tuning pictures of herself and calling it work. While they actually work.

• Haha
That’s good convenient having her car service on a day she could of had the boys. She could of got it serviced yday when Chris was around to pick and drop her off and then had today with her miracle. Any old excuse.

• Heart
That’s good convenient having her car service on a day she could of had the boys. She could of got it serviced yday when Chris was around to pick and drop her off and then had today with her miracle. Any old excuse.
I thought this surely she knew would have to come back to get the car so why would she not arrange a lift to get back if she has a deadline to get done at home 🙄 it’s not like she has a flat tyre she booked the bloody service the idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 910179
This just proves how unorganised and pretentious she is.

She has a deadline that she needs to be at home for yet can magically still do it not at home.

She is a 41 year old woman and she thinks it makes her look more successful to be posting staged photos in front of a car she probably now wants, a laptop, her only designer bad (the one she kept the box for) and a Christmas cuppa.

If she as the experienced professional she’d get her work done in time as she would have known the car was booked in for a service. She probably forgot to book a courtesy car or thought she could sweet talk them into it on the day.
I think she's just a liar and is trying to sound more interesting than she actually is because we've all been taking the piss out of her on here how humdrum her life actually is 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have twins I often just let them work it out brteeen them. Iv never ever thought of setting a timer on something thst one can play with something. I just find another toy or distract 😂 maybe that’s where I’m going wrong
You and me both must be doing it wrong! Fella twin mum and never timed my kids playing with toys like you said attempt another toy or ask to share and play together or worse case let them fight it out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
My younger sister and I shared a bed. Her grizzling and crying so annoyed me I used to put the pillow over her head.It was only when I grew up I realised how dangerous that was 😈

• Haha
I think she's just a liar and is trying to sound more interesting than she actually is because we've all been taking the piss out of her on here how humdrum her life actually is 😄
Well this just proves our point. If the highlight of my week was getting my car serviced I’d be reevaluating my life.

She is trying to make herself look busy. If it’s anything like her incorrectly declared ad for the microdermabrasion where She is so unprofessional she can’t even edit the wording as required I hope her being meet people who are actually working gives her some motivation. Maybe she could get a part time job in a car dealership. She could maybe meet a replacement for Chris while there and she can make her job into some high flying non existent role to her ego. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now don’t tell me she(brains of Britain) is thinking of taking up life and weight loss coaching? It must be a joke surely🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No gdpr considerations/statements on that questionnaire anyone who gives their email address and details are idiots tbh. If she plans on using this to market her new business she needs to be upfront and honest about it otherwise what need would she have for identifying info?

So she’s going to be an online weight loss coach now? Couldn’t think of anyone worse to do that. She will be massively exposed once clients realise how much she has damaged their health.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.