Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really winds me up when she always says "apparently" before telling us about something the boys have made or drawn! She always says it so snidey as well!
Personally when my children show me something they have made/drawn and tell me what their imagination wants it to be I just repeat it back to them like "wow that's a really cool/brilliant/amazing etc rocket" even if it looks nothing like a rocket or whatever they say it is and their little faces light up with pride and happiness 😍 Nikki Ryan is a horrible witch 🤡 I hope Chris and the boys say the same to her whenever she cooks one of her meals "apparently that's salmon/chicken" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t get why she doesn’t just bleeping sit on the sofa or do some housework etc and let them play play doh on their own. She is always in their bleeping face, I always am involved with my kids but also they have to play on their own whilst cook:clean etc!!!

Reactions: 24
Surprise surprise she’d rather go away than have presents for Christmas I.e leave her little miracles AGAIN

• Wow
Reactions: 24
“We were sharing today shall we buy for each other this year”

someone make it make sense 😖

another day, another photo shoot for the boys. Everything in their lives is set up for the gram. It’s very sad.

E480ECF9-E811-416F-8BD1-535462786C98.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“We were sharing today shall we buy for each other this year”

someone make it make sense 😖

another day, another photo shoot for the boys. Everything in their lives is set up for the gram. It’s very sad.

View attachment 907463
She always used to say this before she had kids. She really is clinging on to her past life. Christmas is mostly about the kids when you're a parent, the little things they love, the build up etc. But their life is one long round of treats, new stuff and trips anyway so I doubt it matters either way. I would have thought that a family Xmas was all she dreamed of, seeing as they're her precious miracles 🤔

Her face when she opened her gifts off Chris for her 40th.. she hated them. He bought her gym leggings didn't he? Probably why she's not arsed about presents, she's worried they won't be up to her money grabbing standards or showy enough

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nikki love, there’s been some Christmases that I’ve opened my presents on Boxing Day! It’s about your children not you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Apparently “ bleeping “apparently “ sorry but this real boils me. I hate how she says “apparently” they are children, 3 year old children at that! It’s called imagination Nicola, I know you don’t understand that because you don’t have any. Just leave the boys alone, let them play and so what if they mix play dough, it’s called play!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I nearly screen grabbed this myself earlier, because it shows her Elvis lip flip perfectly! But her lips are so natural 🤣🤔🙄🧐
F7C121AF-5238-4FF2-BB5F-243147A519E6.jpeg

Looks like she has a tash!

After she spends so little time on it’s her kids she decides the little she does needs to be staged for Instagram. So when they’re divorced she can look back and pretend they were happy.

29733D5A-A28E-44D6-98CF-316E82FD37D5.jpeg

Chris and the boys list is probably a wife and mother that doesn’t but her wants before their needs.

Paris was clearly an attempt to try and get things back on track. Might have worked for now hence why she’s going to justify loads of weekends away probably from New Year onwards. It will only work for a limited amount of time tho. X

• Haha
What has she done to her face 😳

Nikki love, there’s been some Christmases that I’ve opened my presents on Boxing Day! It’s about your children not you!
My Mom always opened her Christmas presents after Christmas dinner when me and my sister were little, we could never understand why, always asked her to open them sooner. But now I'm a Mommy I get why she waited. She would rather see us open ours than open her own 😍 and without realising I do the exact same 🎄✨

My Mom always opened her Christmas presents after Christmas dinner when me and my sister were little, we could never understand why, always asked her to open them sooner. But now I'm a Mommy I get why she waited. She would rather see us open ours than open her own 😍 and without realising I do the exact same 🎄✨

Attachments

Last edited:
What has she done to her face 😳

Mine are all grown up now - 19 & 21 and I still sit back and wait till they have opened all their presents first..... and took the photos of their excited faces - because they are still excited and grateful even at their age..... then once they're all sorted they watch as me & their dad open ours..... like you've come to realise it's not about us grown ups it's about the kids ....... most of what she does is so contrived and staged.... I do feel for them boys I really do ...

Mine are all grown up now - 19 & 21 and I still sit back and wait till they have opened all their presents first..... and took the photos of their excited faces - because they are still excited and grateful even at their age..... then once they're all sorted they watch as me & their dad open ours..... like you've come to realise it's not about us grown ups it's about the kids ....... most of what she does is so contrived and staged.... I do feel for them boys I really do ...
Exactly me and my partner will save most of ours until late boxing day this year as usual.

He won't get to see his kids until boxing day. We will have a lovely Xmas day just us and exchange maybe one or two gifts that aren't appropriate to have in front of children like sexy underwear etc have a nice relaxing day with an amazing fillet steak dinner with M& S trimmings and our fave desserts, drinks and dancing on the vr or switch or something

Boxing day will be our Christmas day big roast (I'm not doing a roast two days in a row I've hardly had any time off work in years) and open our presents at some point after the kids have opened all of theirs on facetime with their grandparents..

Then comes all the unboxing and building of various toys and last year we had moaning over whose toys got built first and who has hidden the screwdriver from the other. Whilst trying to cook dinner.

We will likely not get to open the rest of our presents until late afternoon after a snooze on the sofa whilst the kids watch films and play with all the noisy toys and games

I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic would never do that for her own kids let alone any that are stepchildren.

She has no idea how lucky she is to be able to carry and birth children.

• Heart
095DFE6A-0654-4C8A-825D-0540CEF2ACBC.jpeg

Wonder why he’s picked a Spanish dear Santa?!

Probably Nikki posting this to piss on her patch to show they’re a happy family 😂 I’m sure she’s referred to him as “my man” in the past! X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boys will get a really busy day outdoors today when it’s Baltic I bet because she can’t entertain them at home 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Will share the bits and add to her wiki. Basically she’s showing the Gucci box full of “crap” - her word for it lol. She’s talking about the minging Gucci tote and she says something like “I don’t normally spend loads and loads of money on a bag but I’ll use it everyday for ever!”

So she’s saying this purchase is expensive to her and a one off. But all over her house aredesigner branded bags. So she’s pretty much saying this Gucci tote is the only real one. Which makes sense as it’s the only thing she treats nicely (better than her boys) and she’ll have it hung on a door rather than the floor.
Never mind a Gucci box full of crap, that is an entire room full of crap!! How much STUFF does she need to try and make herself look and feel good. All that and the constant shopping for clothes that she does not need is surely proof that an intervention is needed. Does Chris think this is how every woman behaves? Does he see this as normal I wonder? And her family, they must know this isn’t normal behaviour. For the love of God and those two little boy’s 😉, someone get her some help 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Did you spot the address?” Yes she showed it enough times. Is this an undeclared ad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.