Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, he looks dreadful compared with earlier in the year. He has massive eye bags, deep forehead lines and just looks ill and exhausted. If he were my partner I'd be suggesting blood tests because he looks poorly. He's probably not enjoying Paris because of how much its cost, he probably wishes he could actually go into the Louvre instead of just taking stupid photos of his vacuous wife.
his face looks swollen too, his face has changed shape - it's not just a few lines! unless this is unedited - who knows with social media?
He does look like he needs a proper rest

Reactions: 15
Landed at 4.30 ish, time they get out of the airport and back you are looking at 6.30ish. Aching for her miracles, but bet they went straight to bed!

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine leaving my 3 to arse about in Paris for 4 days..I miss my youngest (who is the same age as her miracles) after he’s been at nursery for a day- I can’t wait to see him and find out what he’s been up to and I am by no means Mother Earth. I’d never held a baby until I had my own and it took me a long time to adjust to being responsible for someone else but her Dumping them on her mum every weekend just goes to show she didn’t and still doesn’t understand what it is to be a parent.She just wanted what she couldn’t have when she wanted it so that made being a mother all the more desirable. Not everyone wants kids and is a natural mother and that is absolutely OK. But constantly dumping them on someone else who is albeit older and not in the best of health, is NOT. She is so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her coat looks so cheap
Especially paired with those horrible trainers 😬 every chav under the age of 30 has a fake (or real) pair where I live. They look absolutely vile however styled. The amount of fakes knocking around, there's no way I'd spend that amount of money to just look like I was wearing snides anyway 😄 hers must be fake she's skint. There's no way a label snob (ha) would go to Paris without doing some serious shopping either

Reactions: 17
For me the issue is more that she constantly goes on about missing them. It’s not normal for someone who leaves them every single week to say that!

I’ll never know why Chris puts up with her tit. Surely he’s paid for his belfry indiscretion by now?! He needs to get rid of her.

If my husband said he wanted to give up work and have me support him, pay all the bills and food, pay for nursery, a cleaner and a car lease each while he pratted about talking into his phone all day, having tit injected into his face, photographing food he wouldn’t let me eat and prancing around the £100 a month gym I was paying for I’m sure I’d age quite drastically too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s missed her boys so much it’s like “2 pieces of her are missing” 🙄 There are way more than 2 pieces of you missing Fopps, just off the top of my head I can think of many other things you’re amiss - maternal instinct, empathy, compassion (especially for your mother who’s still recovering from surgery), work ethic, fashion sense, honesty, self-respect, comprehension of basic English grammar…. I could go on.
Two tangible pieces of her that are most definitely missing are - the left hand side of her brain and the right hand side of her brain 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget though guys being away from the boys makes her a better mother and she doesn’t do it that often 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only thing Toejam and Earl stay missing are morals and youth. Imagine prancing around looking like that in Paris taking tit selfies and photos of Gucci shopping bags. bleeping hell, the shaaaaaaame.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her last post got 20 comments... the one before about 58... both have likes hidden.... I noticed around 50 followers down... not really sold Paris or herself well then 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.