Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine her and Chris are back from Paris tomorrow so they probably won’t have to isolate or take a test. Which she’ll be gutted about.

I am sorry but those photos are bizarre! She filters herself so much usually and then you see those pictures and it’s like where did all those lines come from?! Same with Chris! I can’t believe how old they both look. And there’s still some sort of filter on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t bring myself to fly to another country away from my kids even during normal circumstances, but I most definitely wouldn’t in these times we live in for the exact reason that rules change all the time and i could end up stuck in that country longer than expected or isolating from my kids on return. No way would I risk that because I actually love my kids! All she cared about was getting away and the Instagram likes, she never has the best interests of her children at heart. And like everyone else has said, Chris looks at least 50 in those photos! I thought he was younger than her so is he even 40 yet? But like all her photos she’ll only give a tit about whether she thinks she looks good. As long as it’s a good shot of her she’s not bothered if her husband looks like an OAP or her kids look possessed. What a self obsessed douche bag! 🤣

Edited to add she’s commented on Alex George’s post ten hours ago, so mid morning on a saturday in Paris on a romantic getaway. What a sad sack!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery to getting his strength back lovely xx
Thank you 😊 xx
I think an hour later n it would be a different story for me! Sepsis was slowing working it’s way round his body!
She really wouldn’t be cut out for my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you 😊 xx
I think an hour later n it would be a different story for me! Sepsis was slowing working it’s way round his body!
She really wouldn’t be cut out for my life!
Oh bless you that sounds scary..... she can barely look after her kids let alone a husband that would need extra attention ! She needs her 'ME' time ! x

• Haha
This isn’t a weekend away is it, it’s a photoshoot for her and her shiny nose! All the places they are visiting and typical insta posey…my fella would have lasted an hour before he’d gone off and done his own thing! Oh and broken toe my arse!

Reactions: 25
I'm still saying they're on a make or break holiday, dressed up as a bday treat. I'd put money on them having absolutely nothing to say to each other, apart from a few things about their kids they can just about be arsed to look after

Reactions: 19
Chris looks unbelievably pissed off in every photo. She has spent more time posing for the gram and posting at every single opportunity!
Romantic break my arse, I have never been on a romantic break with my hubby and thought I need to post at every possible opportunity. To be honest, I don’t think I go on my phone at all unless it’s to speak to my daughter!

this thread doesn't half move fast!
Prikki took Paris and now has to take a PCR!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Mad Mazza and the babysitter snatcher took their 2 grand miracles out for a trek today ?😂

Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked at how much Chris has aged in such a short space of time, she’s putting bleeping years on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.