Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how old is Chris?
I think he's 39... 40 in February I think or 38 almost 39... he's not 40 yet 😱

Has he had his 40th yet? He's either 39 or 40
Definitely not had a 40th yet

I just scrolled back his birthday is 18 February but not sure if he'll be 39 or 40.... either way this is the difference in 10 months on the pair of them !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bet Fopps is fuming that she's had a 40th and a 41st and he's still not had a 40th 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'd look like that too if she didn't have a face full of filler. The man is never left alone to just sit there and chill from what we've seen. She's always on his case. I'm kind of glad he is just letting himself age naturally.

She thinks she looks so young and good for her age, she's got Madonna syndrome. It's ridiculous how much she rates herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴 she needs to stop the eye bleeping and stop trying to fit in with the kids, it's so cringy and desperate. I still don't think they'll be together in 5yrs

Reactions: 19
These won’t last
A bookworm account commenting on fopperbollox how bizarre 🤣🤣🤣 do they not realise that they're not "her sort of people" she thought sitting in a library was way beneath her.. the only book this dull cow has read is The Secret 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won't be a travel blogger any time soon anyway. Fopps describing the French architecture and interiors.. "Look at that.. the buildings are incredible. This is so gorgeous. This place is so cute."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a vibe. So what is the vibe here? A cold one with each of them on their phones and not saying a word to each other but surrounded by people all enjoying each other’s company!!
1335BA75-E51A-4833-AF06-D7ACF9ABBF47.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Best part of a week they’ve left those kids with her parents when you think Mazza probably had them last Tuesday as well. It’s honestly unbelievable how much she puts on them.

It seems that if someone on her flight tests positive she will have to isolate for ten days with Chris alone and not leave the house. Except for medical emergencies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she always pretend to be hungover? it's like she's 15 and thinks it's cool, we all know she'll have had one drink followed by two diet soft drinks to save on calories and syns :rolleyes: only thing she's drunk on is smugness

• Haha
Nah she isn't hungover, too many calories in alcohol, sparkling water or diet coke pretending its spirit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Best part of a week they’ve left those kids with her parents when you think Mazza probably had them last Tuesday as well. It’s honestly unbelievable how much she puts on them.
Totally agree. I don't know how old mad Mazza is but her dad is in his 70s. He shouldn't be having to look after 2 3 year olds at his age. My parents are both in their 70s and both say they wouldn't be able to look after kids now. Not that I would expect them too anyway.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.