Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her mum is still recovering from surgery!
She literally gave her mum about a week off after surgery, then went back to normal. Actually her mum has probably had them more this past 6 weeks than ever before. Fair enough the odd day or night but for someone who doesn’t work it’s a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 19
She literally gave her mum about a week off after surgery, then went back to normal. Actually her mum has probably had them more this past 6 weeks than ever before. Fair enough the odd day or night but for someone who doesn’t work it’s a bloody disgrace.
Not even coming back today by the looks of it, really dragged this break out hasn’t she?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Fopps is one selfish narcissistic witch, with one performing gorilla and 2 performing monkeys, an enabler as a mother and a babysitter snatcher for a father

• Heart
  • Haha
Laughing at love of huns instagram story about the sparkly glitter wallpaper... that's fopperbollox alright 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Memories to last a lifetime with a pic of an abysmal looking pizza?! 😂 2 halves of olive and a scrap of meat.

Does she think she’s in Italy, not Paris?

Actually, maybe that pizza is actually the best thing she’s eaten this decade considering the tripe she usually consumes? Well it just be, as she’ll have the memory for ‘a lifetime’ 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s missed her boys so much it’s like “2 pieces of her are missing” 🙄 There are way more than 2 pieces of you missing Fopps, just off the top of my head I can think of many other things you’re amiss - maternal instinct, empathy, compassion (especially for your mother who’s still recovering from surgery), work ethic, fashion sense, honesty, self-respect, comprehension of basic English grammar…. I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Memories to last a lifetime with a pic of an abysmal looking pizza?! 😂 2 halves of olive and a scrap of meat.

Does she think she’s in Italy, not Paris?

Actually, maybe that pizza is actually the best thing she’s eaten this decade considering the tripe she usually consumes? Well it just be, as she’ll have the memory for ‘a lifetime’ 😂🥴

That's not even her eating the pizza it looks like Chris ! She's probably had a black coffee.... !! What a waste of a couple of grand just for a few posy pics for the gram.... absolute pair of muppets ain't they ! Would you rush to Paris off the back of her 'snippets'..... duck sake I did a better review when I went with the school 40 years ago !

Reactions: 17
I agree about ageing naturally but Chris has aged worryingly in the last 6 months. if he was my husband/partner i would be worried he doesnt look well.
I would be stressed too if i had a partner that was spending money manically and posting everything on social media, but still!
I agree shes pumped full of botox and filler!!! although she claims she isn't!!!!

I agree about ageing naturally but Chris has aged worryingly in the last 6 months. if he was my husband/partner i would be worried he doesnt look well.
I would be stressed too if i had a partner that was spending money manically and posting everything on social media, but still!
I agree shes pumped full of botox and filler!!! although she claims she isn't!!!!

He looks absolutely exhausted........ I can tell when my husband is down, overworked, tired, troubled...... I wonder if she even notices how tired and exhausted he is - probably worried sick how they are going to pay for her crazy spending and desperation to look like they have the perfect lifestyle !!

• Heart
He looks absolutely exhausted........ I can tell when my husband is down, overworked, tired, troubled...... I wonder if she even notices how tired and exhausted he is - probably worried sick how they are going to pay for her crazy spending and desperation to look like they have the perfect lifestyle !!

I wonder if he is feeling the pressure of having to try and keep up with this life style she’s trying to show.
After not working a months I’m sure there must be money worries.

Reactions: 14
Was Chris lying on the cold pavement when he took this? What does she think she looks like? 4 days in Paris and this is the best she can come up with?
And what is she wearing, has she borrowed Chris’ undersized coat? And those trainers, why just why?
City of fashion, city of romance. But sit on my phone and share it all on the gram, lacks both of those.

Attachments

• Haha
3 days and 3 different pairs of shoes.. all of which would be horribly uncomfortable with a broken toe.
Tell me why she needs another coat?

Reactions: 16
Do you think they’ll collect the miracles tonight or wait until after little kickers tomorrow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, he looks dreadful compared with earlier in the year. He has massive eye bags, deep forehead lines and just looks ill and exhausted. If he were my partner I'd be suggesting blood tests because he looks poorly. He's probably not enjoying Paris because of how much its cost, he probably wishes he could actually go into the Louvre instead of just taking stupid photos of his vacuous wife.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.