Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So narcissistic Nikki can’t be arsed to help Mad Mazza out during her convalescent, but hey let’s talk about Graze bars.Have you heard anything like it in your life.Pure madness

Reactions: 17
She should of wore her underwear top. After saying she felt sooo comfortable in it. The green doesn’t match the blazer at all

The decorations compared to her freebie for her birthday is so funny. They barely made an effort 😂yet fopps for her own lockdown bday had a stupid display
Her friend in black tights, black boots and a white summer dress. A no no and I’m no fashionist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her friend looks pretty good for 40 I must say, and natural. Fopps must rage inside having to hand out with naturally (filters and botox don’t count Fopps) beautiful women.

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t get the comments on her posts. They never really make sense.
Why show her brunch today? It’s an average meal nothing special but shows that her standards are low. This is the type of food they used to say you could have on slimming world.

Her friends and this is no dig look like average 40 year olds. but it’s a far cry from how she portrays herself.

imagine the shame of having all the tattle observations for them to read. She has no shame and will put it down to jealousy but I bet they have slaughtered about it. If she was my pal I’d be like…”Nic maybe what these people are saying is harsh and at times mean. BUT its all based on what you CHOOSE to share. If that’s not real then show the real or take take the observations. Every comment that is made on there is off the back of YOUR BEHAVIOUR. So maybe if that changed people’s response to you would be very different. You had and still do genuine followers but like they tap out when you are so controlling and anal over everything. You’re trying to hard and clinging desperately onto a career you left YEARS ago! Let slimming world go and get some therapy.”

F70E22DF-24FE-4DEB-AD6C-93A0B03ECA79.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t get the comments on her posts. They never really make sense.
Why show her brunch today? It’s an average meal nothing special but shows that her standards are low. This is the type of food they used to say you could have on slimming world.

Her friends and this is no dig look like average 40 year olds. but it’s a far cry from how she portrays herself.

imagine the shame of having all the tattle observations for them to read. She has no shame and will put it down to jealousy but I bet they have slaughtered about it. If she was my pal I’d be like…”Nic maybe what these people are saying is harsh and at times mean. BUT its all based on what you CHOOSE to share. If that’s not real then show the real or take take the observations. Every comment that is made on there is off the back of YOUR BEHAVIOUR. So maybe if that changed people’s response to you would be very different. You had and still do genuine followers but like they tap out when you are so controlling and anal over everything. You’re trying to hard and clinging desperately onto a career you left YEARS ago! Let slimming world go and get some therapy.”

View attachment 804762
I went to Bruch a few weeks ago two hrs of non stop food and drink literally lots of tapas style dishes, mini burgers once that was gone more came out!!

She probably thinks she'll stand out more if she hangs around people she deems plainer than herself. She's like a fish out of water around anyone else, especially anyone glam and pretty funny enough!

Reactions: 11
Very quiet isn’t she. Funny how that happens when she is meant to be on her own with the boys. Doesn’t want to show Mazza hobbling about on crutches after the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very quiet isn’t she. Funny how that happens when she is meant to be on her own with the boys. Doesn’t want to show Mazza hobbling about on crutches after the boys.
Shame really she could’ve done a swipe for them or the toilet frame they get given !can just imagine the #ad Mazzas Mobility Aids

• Haha
She probably thinks she'll stand out more if she hangs around people she deems plainer than herself. She's like a fish out of water around anyone else, especially anyone glam and pretty funny enough!
oh she achieved that alright. she stands out for looking like a massive fake twit.

• Heart
She reminds me of someone i know that tries too hard and turns up overdressed at most occasions..like wearing a pair of stilettos for a long haul flight because it matched a top. A sign of insecurity I think.

Reactions: 15
She reminds me of someone i know that tries too hard and turns up overdressed at most occasions..like wearing a pair of stilettos for a long haul flight because it matched a top. A sign of insecurity I think.
I think she's insecure and that's what makes her behaviour so strange. She is so uptight, insecure and just can't let go. But she puts the opposite out there and tells everyone how confident she is and how she'd never be bullied. It's all a load of bull we can see through her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What are those boys wearing in her park stories? The shoes literally look enormous and are they wearing leggings and a dress like mummy?!

• Haha
Why are the boys in leggings? Is that a thing now? My kids are older so I have no idea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.