Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very odd they didn't do something for their anniversary.. if they knew they were both going away on separate weekends then I'd have thought they would have at least made the effort to have a nice meal together at home. If there are issues in her marriage she will just ignore them for as long as possible, in an attempt to pretend everything is fine.

Reactions: 11
If they really are in trouble, perhaps Chris is hanging on until after Christmas for the boys and probably move back into his Birmingham apartment during the winter with his work it would be easier for him to get time off in winter I imagine

Reactions: 7
How long before she hides the likes? Most of the comments are the WhatsApp group, her or her mum.
67F956FF-62CA-4241-A791-C9240AEFD96C.jpeg

Reactions: 9
How long until we get the ‘I had a great time at the weekend and didn’t track anything which was FINE but time to draw the line and get back on track’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long until we get the ‘I had a great time at the weekend and didn’t track anything which was FINE but time to draw the line and get back on track’
It’s a Monday so it’ll be fresh start etc 🥱

Reactions: 12
She will be on the treadmill frantically running off any excess calories (skipping to week 9).

If they really are in trouble, perhaps Chris is hanging on until after Christmas for the boys and probably move back into his Birmingham apartment during the winter with his work it would be easier for him to get time off in winter I imagine
I thought he sold that apartment ages ago, when the boys were babies?

Reactions: 8
I thought he sold that apartment ages ago, when the boys were babies?
Oooooh I thought they kept it. oh dear.

It would cost him less if he moved out and got his own place and paid child maintenance than it does to stay and he would get a chance to breathe, eat and be happy, sell off the house, pay off the mortgage and split the proceeds. She will move in with Mazza and everyone will be happy. she will have 24/7 childcare then whilst she goes searching for a sugar daddy

It would cost him less if he moved out and got his own place and paid child maintenance than it does to stay and he would get a chance to breathe, eat and be happy, sell off the house, pay off the mortgage and split the proceeds. She will move in with Mazza and everyone will be happy. she will have 24/7 childcare then whilst she goes searching for a sugar daddy
She’s too old for that now though (the sugar daddy). Will come as a shock to her. 😂🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I can't remember exactly when, but I'm sure they got rid of it. No doubt to pay debts off or pay for their fancy things to keep up the pretence. Someone will remember 😄

I bet they've remortgaged their house a few times already, I'd be amazed if they walked away with anything if it was ever sold. I think that's how they afforded the extension and the new office. I think they looked into moving and couldn't afford it

I also found it interesting how Chris is now a new company on his own, since March 21 🧐 I wonder what happened with him and the other guy?

She would do an Anna Nicole Smith 🤣

Reactions: 10
Nice to see Fatty to Fitty throw some shade.... and Mazza madder by the minute ... never seen anything as bizarre as the way they communicate.... 'sorry Nicola...'... why ???
Her mother is a bleeping imbecile 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 it's like when an elderly relative finally gets a Facebook and they comment 'hello' under all your photos 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.