Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the ads are getting better Fopps... NOT 😂 If she had her 3.30pm tea in that mug she would have scolded herself bouncing around like that 😆
Look at her trying to suck it off 😭😭😭😭 oh my god it's like a Tanya Turner special eve on babestation! Careful fopperbollox watch you don't burn your fage with your "hot tea" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see the ads are getting better Fopps... NOT 😂 If she had her 3.30pm tea in that mug she would have scolded herself bouncing around like that 😆
There was that other AD she did this in too, was it the one in the sleep mask? Can't remember what the AD was for, but she has definitely done one with an empty mug before. She really is crap at ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t even show the products properly. You can barely see them as they’re far away and blurry. Far too much going on in the background. Doesn’t she realise the advert isn’t about her and her oven 🤣

Reactions: 13
Going back to the previous thread and Chris not liking Fopps gushy post... I went back through all their pics together, including with the boys, up until February 21 and he hadn’t liked any of them. He also doesn’t show up on her followers but it shows him following her on his profile. Maybe he has done something with his Insta settings where people can’t see he has liked her pics from her profile. Maybe he is trying to separate his business from her as well, maybe he is embarrassed. Just a thought!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He's probably sick of her using his log in to comment, etc. I hope he's changed his password

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did the person who said about Chris not being happy come back and elaborate on how they knew?

Reactions: 8
That ad!

The outfit
The monster munch feet on show
The empty cup
The tapping!

She literally does the same crap on repeat over and over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just bleeping ask her on Tuesday Mazza 🙄

So Fopps went away Fri and Sat night and Chris is away tonight! Each to their own but my husband and I would make sure we booked things on different weekends as we actually like spending time together and time together with our children. (that's not to say we don't like going out separately with friends or together without the kids) just seems a bit odd after that lovey dovey post Fopps did that they've had no time together this weekend!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well Nikki Ryan Fopperholic you really are trying hard to audition for babestation eh...that ad is on a par with the leopard print nightie in the garden ad

I mean who even has an orgasm over a cereal bar ffs..

Also loving the blue rinse 🤣 you change colour in every picture...pathetic when you have that phone in your hand

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.