Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of wore her underwear top. After saying she felt sooo comfortable in it. The green doesn’t match the blazer at all

The decorations compared to her freebie for her birthday is so funny. They barely made an effort 😂yet fopps for her own lockdown bday had a stupid display

Reactions: 10
She looks a show! Red and green should never be seen..💋Them shoes look so cheap and nasty......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What does she do to her photos that always make them look photoshopped? The outline of her is always blurred and just looks weird.

Reactions: 10
She has missed the boys and Chris so much that her priority is to get stories and pictures on Instagram? She was replying to comments at what would be the boys bedtime. Priorities Nikki……priorities!

Reactions: 16
She has missed the boys and Chris so much that her priority is to get stories and pictures on Instagram? She was replying to comments at what would be the boys bedtime. Priorities Nikki……priorities!
She’s probably sat on the drive in her car waiting til they’re sleeping!

• Haha
Why does she look like she has been painted 😆
If I asked my friends to take pics of me on my own posing up a storm, laughing at nothing they'd tell me to duck right off!
I see 50 shades of tangerine is back... who matches green with orange, except clowns? Maybe that's Nikki Ryan Fopperholic's new career? After all she is hilariously ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t actually think the green blazer outfit is too bad, except for the shoes!

her latest ad would be more believeable if she wasn’t flinging the obviously empty mug around everywhere!

• Haha
3196B471-5A32-43CE-A308-C3B2BA3A0921.jpeg
E8152A61-51B9-45F5-A330-0048916C0565.jpeg

1C035004-AD2D-471A-9C0C-84BD6286E881.jpeg

7D7F90DB-B62F-460D-8F4A-6607BF54D99A.jpeg

Why any brand works with this idiot is beyond me! She’s advertising rival products DAYS part! She has not business knowledge to click on that’s not tactical and likely to piss brands off long term x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she ever stop and wonder why EVERYTHING she buys ends up at least half price in the sale?! Her taste is appalling.

I also bet we never see or hear from those “friends” again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question... I always thought brunch was breakfast/lunch so if I was going for one I'd go mid morning... if I'm going to eat at 1.30pm, isn't it just lunch?

Also those green shoes are 🤢🤢

Not back long and straight on the "brand work" 🙄 how's that savings pot Nikki? Saving for the divorce court 😶

View attachment 803692View attachment 803693
View attachment 803694
View attachment 803695
Why any brand works with this idiot is beyond me! She’s advertising rival products DAYS part! She has not business knowledge to click on that’s not tactical and likely to piss brands off long term x
How to have the ultimate indulgent break without the kids? WTF is she on about 🤣🤣🤣🥴 she don't half chat a load of bollocks! Living up to her name fopperbollox as usual 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question... I always thought brunch was breakfast/lunch so if I was going for one I'd go mid morning... if I'm going to eat at 1.30pm, isn't it just lunch?

Also those green shoes are 🤢🤢

Not back long and straight on the "brand work" 🙄 how's that savings pot Nikki? Saving for the divorce court 😶
Brunch is definitely breakfast/lunch. 1.30pm is just lunch.

Reactions: 13
What a weird thing to say about it being so nice to enjoy a bar without the boys about?

Also, look at all the junk above the oven!
02F66EB6-F772-4C07-A483-1501A7A5D5C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How to have the ultimate indulgent break without the kids? WTF is she on about 🤣🤣🤣🥴 she don't half chat a load of bollocks! Living up to her name fopperbollox as usual 🤦🏼‍♀️
Totally! Also shows how little she actually mothers or knows about parenting as 3.30pm is not a brew and snack time while lounging on sofa. It’s collecting kids and dashing about for after school clubs etc x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And despite all the clothes shopping she does she’s worn those corpse coloured leggings in two adverts now - why!!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.