Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Satiety, but stupid Fopps doesn’t know the meaning of the word.Well she’s back drawing that line

Reactions: 11
Wow..so there we have it..she's come back with some "extra baggage" but she's so FINE with it honestly🥴🙄 So fine with it that she's gone to the gym every day since coming back and is having a super filling lunch of 300kcals..WTF..that's a snack, not a lunch! Such disordered eating..get a grip Fopps, live a little..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow..so there we have it..she's come back with some "extra baggage" but she's so FINE with it honestly🥴🙄 So fine with it that she's gone to the gym every day since coming back and is having a super filling lunch of 300kcals..WTF..that's a snack, not a lunch! Such disordered eating..get a grip Fopps, live a little..🙄
i sometimes think she’s posts things like that for us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The boiled eggs and toddler portions are back, she'll be giving her pictures an extra stretch this week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 775445
Any betting this features in Fopps next “Riv”’haul! It ticks all her boxes…a dress and animal print 😂
And look, it's available in size XS, oh great just perfect for our Foppy, she'll kindly let us all know that she's purchased extra small and it's such a perfect fit for her, muah 😘 but ps - She's still not happy with her weight and living on 0.8 of grenade bar (soooooooo filling guys) and tuna omlit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's like a broken record 😴🥱 boring AF

Stuck in a timewarp for over 20 years in every single way...

Did otherson go on this holiday? All I see is focal pics of faveson as per usual

Reactions: 27
On her FB page someone has posted how long do you cook your boiled eggs for they look perfect 🙄

She replied 8 mins

I was dying to say don't do 8 mins it won't look anything like hers are filtered to death 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And look, it's available in size XS, oh great just perfect for our Foppy, she'll kindly let us all know that she's purchased extra small and it's such a perfect fit for her, muah 😘 but ps - She's still not happy with her weight and living on 0.8 of grenade bar (soooooooo filling guys) and tuna omlit
Lol…she’ll be like “it’s oversized so I ignored that’s how it is meant to fit for vanity reasons and have shoehorned myself into a XS” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's like a broken record 😴🥱 boring AF

Stuck in a timewarp for over 20 years in every single way...

Did otherson go on this holiday? All I see is focal pics of faveson as per usual
Omg it’s so so so boring, her content is so dull. She’s gained 10lbs, no one cares, she’ll get it off, no one cares again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say a while ago that she’d gained a stone? So she’s lost 4lbs since then? Straight after a holiday? I swear nothing she says adds up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she say a while ago that she’d gained a stone? So she’s lost 4lbs since then? Straight after a holiday? I swear nothing she says adds up
She did because she was moaning her smaller clothes don't fit her anymore. Yet somehow she can always fit into size S or an XS 🤭

Reactions: 13
She did because she was moaning her smaller clothes don't fit her anymore. Yet somehow she can always fit into size S or an XS 🤭
Yes she said she was 13lb/a stone up on her lightest weight last year. So now it’s 10lb and like you say straight after a holiday. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s gearing up for a 40+1 shindig so she can do a big reveal again 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.