Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those miracles were dumped off at her free childcare on crutches as soon as they touched down!

Also, I think I know why she has a 'BuSINesS' bank account (other than to feel superior) she can claim back taxes for all her business purchases, so she'll have her business debit account out at Subway, Costa, hauls and claim its for work.
Also, if Chebs earns more than 100k I'm certain he can utilise her low earnings to reduce the amount of tax he has to pay (combining the tax allowances as a Ltd company, if he has one) so would make sense.
For someone who supposedly did a business degree, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic hasn't a clue

Reactions: 11
Those miracles were dumped off at her free childcare on crutches as soon as they touched down!

Also, I think I know why she has a 'BuSINesS' bank account (other than to feel superior) she can claim back taxes for all her business purchases, so she'll have her business debit account out at Subway, Costa, hauls and claim its for work.
Also, if Chebs earns more than 100k I'm certain he can utilise her low earnings to reduce the amount of tax he has to pay (combining the tax allowances as a Ltd company, if he has one) so would make sense.
Doesn't matter whether her expenses go through a business account of not... many people who are self employed don't have a business account its not a requirement. If she is putting Costa and hauls through her business account she won't be getting a tax deduction for them.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't matter whether her expenses go through a business account of not... many people who are self employed don't have a business account its not a requirement. If she is putting Costa and hauls through her business account she won't be getting a tax deduction for them.
Sorry, I just meant if she is 'travelling' for 'work' and gets lunch then yes she can claim for a Costa so maybe uses a business debit card to keep track :unsure: I'm sure they use all the tricks!

Reactions: 7
No you still can't claim tax relief on lunch if you are traveling for work...
Not getting into an argument, I just mean a legitimate expense when it's a business expense, I don't mean on your way to work just randomly going to Costa then charging it back.

Anyway, Fopps is a dick, that we can agree on

Reactions: 7
You can put receipts for lunches, coffees etc through your accounts if you are travelling for work.

Thread suggestion: drawing a line, nikki’s FINE, content’s boring, we’re all yawning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

No way - you’d pay for a proper extension if you earnt that much money!! Not squeeze your oven into your play room/dining room/lounge thing or whatever it is.

Reactions: 16
85B9F292-355A-4819-AE80-3CDC548D9ED9.jpeg

56947695-16A1-457A-8F2E-9E43BABACC17.jpeg

Fopps no one cares! Not even any of your pals to give you a boost.

Even your mum can’t be arsed to engage with that shite. Probably cos she’s looking after your two little spoilt shits aka miracles 🤮👼👼🤮

Reactions: 18
Thread—— Devoid of personality, that sums up Fopps nicely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Over half of those comments are her!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well she is her favourite topic. Wonder how she explains it to Chris? Whah he advises? She seems to genuinely believe she’s 100% right and no one should comment on what she selects to share with the world. Then says it’s not her reality. She needs a strong reality check x

Reactions: 9
View attachment 777906
View attachment 777907

Even your mum can’t be arsed to engage with that shite. Probably cos she’s looking after your two little spoilt shits aka miracles 🤮👼👼🤮

People probably like I me can't be arsed to read ALLLLL that shite..... why is she asking because she NEVER follows up on these kind of posts.......

shes a head !!

Out of the 12 comments only 4 are from followers.... that's FOUR NICOLA IN 2 HOURS - so average 1 every half hour...... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 777906
View attachment 777907

Has she even referenced where she's stolen this image from?

Screenshot_20210924-072901_Samsung Internet.jpg

As a follow on..this fopps ..this is what you do with material you have stolen from someone else. You reference the creator or owner. Normally if you are just a regular person sharing stuff it isn't a big deal but as Instagram is your career you really should be doing the correct things and not plagerising someone else's work

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She is so dangerous with what she posts, Nikki you are not qualified to be posting this sort of stuff and your own eating habits are disordered beyond belief, give it up and leave it to those who are qualified and not spraying bleach on the kids leftovers, drawing a line every monday and thinking eating a whole grenade bar is a binge.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 778355

As a follow on..this fopps ..this is what you do with material you have stolen from someone else. You reference the creator or owner. Normally if you are just a regular person sharing stuff it isn't a big deal but as Instagram is your career you really should be doing the correct things and not plagerising someone else's work
Whenever I feel sad I get my "Feelnings" wheel out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtaf goes on in her head?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.