Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex-bank manager here. One person having several accounts is very common. Sorry guys šŸ¤Ŗ

Donā€™t mind her kids names, but not for twins because they sound so similar? She must spend her life repeating them no? ā€œNo, LAWson, not GRAYson.ā€ It would drive me mad.

Reactions: 12
The names donā€™t bother me, but when she calls them Graygray and Lawlaw it makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why canā€™t see buy a real leather jacket that will last years therefore wonā€™t ā€œneedā€ to get a new one every year

Reactions: 25
She is so wasteful!!!! Buys the same jacket every year! And adding swipe ups for things she doesn't even have herself, again šŸ™„
Screenshot_20210923_090849_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Weren't the twins opposite? When did that change? At what age?

Wasn't otherson actually faveson to start with?
Yes Stillinpamperson was Faverson because he appeared more engaging, Otherson was quiet and withdrawn.Otherson grew into his looks whilst Faverson wasnā€™t as well blessed(suintson),so the story unfolds.Otherson than outranked Stillinpamperson and became her blonde favourite.Although we know she would have preferred an angelic blonde haired princess.So for now Otherson is Faverson and Stillinpamperson is relegated to second position.I canā€™t see that changing anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also came to echo others......why not just invest in one decent jacket that will last rather than wasting money every year buying new šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
beat me to it! Not that it needs to be leather as surely a jacket should last more than one season
Everyone had the same idea!!! A new biker jacket EVERY year - WTF how wasteful! I've got a leather one from Sainsburys that I got in the sale for Ā£40 10 years ago. It's got better with age!

Yes Stillinpamperson was Faverson because he appeared more engaging, Otherson was quiet and withdrawn.Otherson grew into his looks whilst Faverson wasnā€™t as well blessed(suintson),so the story unfolds.Otherson than outranked Stillinpamperson and became her blonde favourite.Although we know she would have preferred an angelic blonde haired princess.So for now Otherson is Faverson and Stillinpamperson is relegated to second position.I canā€™t see that changing anytime soon
I personally think that stillinpamperson is the cuter of the two boy's ;) even with his eye 'issue' though she thinks he's absolutely fine ! Faverson just strikes me as a bit of a show off (rather like his Mother !!)..... imagine if she'd had a girl.... šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

And yeah who buys a new leather/pleather jacket each year ? Like denim and winter coats they should last for years and years...... she's so wasteful !

ETA ... WTAF has she got on her feet ? They are bleeping hideous ! That look would be much better with converse.... or even her orthopedic trainers !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am at a loss for words with this stupid airhead. I came also
to post that screen shot. What a wasteful cow. Honestly sheā€™s so stupid.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I have a few bank accounts too. Bills, spending, shopping, saving, Christmas.

And I'm skint af šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I can't get over she has dumped the boys to go to the gym over the last 2 days (either with Mad Mazza or the creche) but then the day they go to nursery she doesn't go to the gym!! Great to see where the priorities lie Nicola!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really donā€™t mind the name at all itā€™s just the two names together with half of the name being the same šŸ¤£ plus I donā€™t think a name ending with N goes with Ryan either. It sounds repetitive saying the first and surname together šŸ¤£
I get what you mean about the first name ending in ā€œonā€ being hard to link to Ryan. Almost have to pause as they donā€™t flow. What middle names did she go with? Sure one was Nate which is really nice considering she is queen chav. Surprised she didnā€™t put Reg and Ronnie to be edgy. X

The names donā€™t bother me, but when she calls them Graygray and Lawlaw it makes my skin crawl.
I think thatā€™s her trying to prove she has feelings of connection to them x

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure even a pleather jacket would last more than one year!
I think the favourite switched to Lawson when he spoke first so was more entertaining for videos?

Reactions: 17
Am I right in thinking thereā€™s been no sign of the boys since they came back from holiday?

Reactions: 20
She put them in the suitcases to get a bit of me time on the flight home, explains why she hasnā€™t unpacked yetā€¦ šŸ˜‰
Those miracles were dumped off at her free childcare on crutches as soon as they touched down!

Also, I think I know why she has a 'BuSINesS' bank account (other than to feel superior) she can claim back taxes for all her business purchases, so she'll have her business debit account out at Subway, Costa, hauls and claim its for work.
Also, if Chebs earns more than 100k I'm certain he can utilise her low earnings to reduce the amount of tax he has to pay (combining the tax allowances as a Ltd company, if he has one) so would make sense.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.