Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she make it any more obvious that she’s completely bored at the hotel and desperate to get away from her boys?!

She usually numbs her feelings by shopping so she’ll be off to the nearest market soon showing us some tat she’s found.

Reactions: 16
I’m so happy it was closed for under 5’s 😂😂
She’s so bleeping weird, or maybe I’m weird because I don’t want my son to go in any kids clubs when we go away?
Not weird at all I feel the same!! I couldn’t relax if my toddlers weren’t with me when abroad!

Reactions: 21
She’s gutted she can’t have the kids in kids club 😂
You just know that she spent the whole first day raging at Jet2/Chris/hotel staff. Bet Chris is so tired of her tit. He has to do all the childcare, she‘s bitching the whole time, and he’s pacifying her by letting her wander around taking videos and having lunch by herself. I bet he just thinks Christ it’s easier without her.

She will have furiously showing them her screenshots from the website and explaining that the kids club was the main reason they chose that hotel. I’m howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kids club IMO is great when your kids are like 7+ and are just desperate to dick about with other kids, or spend the morning in the shade doing crafts etc... they then make friends that they can play all afternoon in the pool with. It’s not childcare or a nursery, it’s a kids.. club..

Not a chance i would be leaving my child under 5 in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d never knock a parent for using a kids club- our three used to happily go in. Staff were DBS checked and our kids were of school age or above so we’re old enough to say if they were unhappy with anything. We used to use the couple of hours off to have a couple of Sangrias and have sex back in our room 😏🍆🔥

Then again I spent quality time with my kids when at home, never had family around to help, didn’t plonk them in clubs 3 times a week while I preened myself pretending to workout at the gym, or rag them around the Midlands to every soft play because I couldn’t bear to deal with them myself. Oh and I didn’t treat them like performing monkeys so that I could earn money. So there is that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣🤣

She is raging the kids club is closed. Actually admitted that’s why they picked the hotel because they take kids from 6 months (sorry but wtf :oops:!!)
Who in their right mind would put a six month old baby in a kids club on a holiday abroad?? 😱🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how Jet2 are getting the blame for her not being able to read their website! It’s pretty clear that the kids club wasn’t fully operational but all she read was that she could dump her kids and that’s why she booked there! She is a selfish bint!

Reactions: 21
Thinking about putting Faverson and Stillinpamperson in kids club!That was her first priority in booking her amazing family holiday.Well karma is a witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We holiday in Spain every year and have done since my eldest was 10 months old - he's 26 now.... we took our 3 kids every year for 3 weeks.... we had the luxury of a family home but that meant that for 3 weeks 24/7 we had the kids with us constantly..... no help.... no breaks.... we parented our kids every single day..... and you know what.... that's what most normal parents do on holiday..... we took the youngest when she was only 3 months old, middle child was just 2 and eldest was 6...... 2 x pushchairs..... 2 x nappies..... baby milk...... but we did it and we had a great time...... I get that kids clubs are a great source of entertainment when kids are a bit older but I would never ever of put a baby or toddler into one if we had that option..... ours did go down for naps late afternoon for a couple of hours because we'd go out for dinner and be out till 11pm ish and sometimes they'd be whiney..... mine are all grown up now and I actually miss our family holidays..... in fact we will be going next year and taking the two younger ones as they've said they'd like to go..... we will also be getting in our just the two of us holidays ...... being a parent is about actually bleeping parenting your kids and holidays should be a time to spend and enjoy quality time together.... who the duck goes off for lunch on their own ?

She has put more time and effort into her daily bleeping stories on this holiday that she did for the 'paid work' holiday she got which consisted of a 1 minute crappy reel and some sarky comments about how she didn't need to do more...... Nicola just give it all up .... get a decent job and stop making yourself, your husband and your kids look bleeping stupid !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kids club ? She can’t be actually serious ? Why is everything always about her. I wouldn’t ever use kids club to get MEEE time!

Reactions: 15
Her stories have made my day today. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 🤣🤣🤣 Of all the places she could have gone, you just know that she frantically searched that Jet2 website specifically looking for a kids club to dump her little miracles. It’s actually really really sad when you think about it. She clearly hates her life, yet she has so much to be grateful for, but it’s never enough for princess Nikki, is it?

Wake up you tragic cow and take a long hard look at your life, what you have and how lucky you are, before it’s too late. Everybody has a limit, and I bet she is fast reaching Chris’ now. I almost feel sorry for him. I bet she is an absolute unbearable nightmare to live with and be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is the weirdest parent I know!!! I have never been on holiday with my partner and kids and gone off on my own for a meal! She clearly hates being around her own children full time. It’s been 3 days and she needs time alone?! WTF. It wouldn’t even enter my head to go for a meal alone?! Weirdest family on the planet.
Kids club IMO is great when your kids are like 7+ and are just desperate to dick about with other kids, or spend the morning in the shade doing crafts etc... they then make friends that they can play all afternoon in the pool with. It’s not childcare or a nursery, it’s a kids.. club..

Not a chance i would be leaving my child under 5 in one.
Mine went but they were both school age, they loved it and as you say it’s great for them to make friends. I wouldn’t leave toddlers either, it’s a bit too young.

I am over the moon that she’ll be seething about this the lazy witch 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
God she is livid isn’t she 🤣🤣 the content we’ve all been waiting for 🍿

all jokes aside she is a full on bleep to those kids and Chris needs to grow a pair and tell her to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope I'm wrong here but Nikki clearly isn't maternal and probably never wanted kids but saw there was an opportunity to create content and gain more followers on the back of an ok but no longer booming Instagram page by going through the IVF process- a struggle means relatable, relatable means followers and followers mean ££££. She's literally gone through the process, I feel, for the gram, and now that her little career idea has failed and her 2 cashcows haven't given her the career she wanted she's stuck with 2 burdens she can't get rid of, stuck in a life she chose for all the wrong reasons and now there no way out! Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am living for her stories today! They have made my day!!!

I can’t believe she wanted the kids club (no offence to anyone on here that has used them!) I work full time and when I went away for a week this year (uk based) I loved spending time with my 3 year old. Did me and my partner have some time for just us yes… but we waited till my son had gone to bed and then we went for a walk while his daughter and boyfriend who were with us kept an ear out for him. No part of that week was he not with me!!!

family time my bleeping arse!

Reactions: 20
I hope I'm wrong here but Nikki clearly isn't maternal and probably never wanted kids but saw there was an opportunity to create content and gain more followers on the back of an ok but no longer booming Instagram page by going through the IVF process- a struggle means relatable, relatable means followers and followers mean ££££. She's literally gone through the process, I feel, for the gram, and now that her little career idea has failed and her 2 cashcows haven't given her the career she wanted she's stuck with 2 burdens she can't get rid of, stuck in a life she chose for all the wrong reasons and now there no way out! Lol.
I would happily adopt them...they would have the fun chances we had growing up having fun without splashing the cash. They would love having the run of the family farm as they grow up building dens.etc Ps I don't live on the farm. Just spent alot of time there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.