Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen any comments from Mad Mother Mazza on her two posts Does that mean Fopps hasn’t had time to do one. Surely there would be one with a Bless Them at the end
I think you're on to something there. Mad Mazza also can't differentiate between Their/They're/There and Your/You're... :unsure:

I did have to laugh when she claimed to be 'only considering a kids club but in two minds about it' Then went on to say that's why they picked the hotel! Then her tone of voice changed, VERY irritated that Jet2 hasn't correctly listed that it's not available for under 5's...who does she think she's fooling?

Her behaviour is odd and unrelatable, I'm about to go back to work full time so have been putting my 17-month-old in a nursery to get him used to it for 3hrs a few times a week, I miss him terribly yet happily admit I've found being a stay at home mum bloody tough! And I never get time to have a 5-minute shower, let alone a bloody 3hr shopping trip etc, and if I ever did go away that long for myself, I'd worry about him!

What I mean is, I admit to finding parenting hard, and I do genuinely need more 'me time' 🤣 as I've not had any for 17 months, I want to work again but I'm also so nervous, sad, guilty about leaving my boy, I've cried almost every nursery drop off! Yet with Nikki, she claims to adore it, adores her miracles, loves staying at home, makes other mums feel bad and yet there's never a minute she's actually genuinely upset about not being with them, even on holiday she's trying to palm them off. It's really sad.

Reactions: 32
I think you're on to something there. Mad Mazza also can't differentiate between Their/They're/There and Your/You're... :unsure:

I did have to laugh when she claimed to be 'only considering a kids club but in two minds about it' Then went on to say that's why they picked the hotel! Then her tone of voice changed, VERY irritated that Jet2 hasn't correctly listed that it's not available for under 5's...who does she think she's fooling?

Her behaviour is odd and unrelatable, I'm about to go back to work full time so have been putting my 17-month-old in a nursery to get him used to it for 3hrs a few times a week, I miss him terribly yet happily admit I've found being a stay at home mum bloody tough! And I never get time to have a 5-minute shower, let alone a bloody 3hr shopping trip etc, and if I ever did go away that long for myself, I'd worry about him!

What I mean is, I admit to finding parenting hard, and I do genuinely need more 'me time' 🤣 as I've not had any for 17 months, I want to work again but I'm also so nervous, sad, guilty about leaving my boy, I've cried almost every nursery drop off! Yet with Nikki, she claims to adore it, adores her miracles, loves staying at home, makes other mums feel bad and yet there's never a minute she's actually genuinely upset about not being with them, even on holiday she's trying to palm them off. It's really sad.
The miracles were just another accessory that Fopps needed to have that’s all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s probably getting less me me me time on holiday than she does normally! She can’t escape to ‘her’ lounge….

Reactions: 20
she’s really lost it with the bragging of lunch on her own on her FAMILY holiday ? Like WTF ??? I’m so confused your a family for 4 and you’ve left him with the kid’s to eat alone! Weirdest mum I’ve ever met, she’d be better saying she’s struggling being a mum struggling to cope around her own children, and be honest but no 🤣🙈

Reactions: 30
I don’t get this kids club thing? I’ve never been abroad with a child yet so is it like a nursery/crèche? Do people really leave their kids alone abroad? Omg that stuff scares me what if someone could take them I’m even nervous about mine going to nursery maybe I’m just overprotective but my mom was the same with me how selfish is this woman I said it before just don’t have kids some people are not cut out for it! Might as well send them to boarding school
I have to agree, we spent most of our family holidays in the UK when my children were small, but not in a million years would I leave them with anyone. I loved being with them and looking after them, those years whizz by in a flash. They aren’t small for long 😢. When you have children, their needs come first.

Reactions: 16
So stillinpamperson has had separation anxiety from her virtually since the day he was born but I know let’s fly all the way to Spain and stick him in a kids club! Yeah cos that makes sense Nikki Ryan 🙄

Reactions: 35
The real Nicola is the one we saw on the clip of her sat on the floor like a petulant child whilst Mad Mazza tried to talk her out of her strop. We’ve all known this for ages and the way she’s taking about the kids club confirms it. She can barely contain the vitriol from her voice. She simply cannot parent those boys and will do absolutely anything to palm them off. I bet she’s been ok for the first couple of days because she believed they would change the rules for her little miracles as she thinks she’s a celeb. I bet the hotel manager has put her in her place, she’s had a massive crying tantrum and that’s why she’s alone eating lunch in her dark glasses.

And I for one am bleeping loving it!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Kids club IMO is great when your kids are like 7+ and are just desperate to dick about with other kids, or spend the morning in the shade doing crafts etc... they then make friends that they can play all afternoon in the pool with. It’s not childcare or a nursery, it’s a kids.. club..

Not a chance i would be leaving my child under 5 in one.
Agreed mine are 8,10 and we left them the other year they loved it one day they took them to the beach and I couldn’t settle so me and my partner spent the day at the beach near them cos I can’t cope with the sea 🤣 it scares me lol x

Holiday villages are ace for the kids tho they’ve done chocolate parties, move nights, I feel they are Better than hotel run ones, felt safer with the kids there. But not daily and not the reason we booked the hotels 🙄

Reactions: 13
The real Nicola is the one we saw on the clip of her sat on the floor like a petulant child whilst Mad Mazza tried to talk her out of her strop. We’ve all known this for ages and the way she’s taking about the kids club confirms it. She can barely contain the vitriol from her voice. She simply cannot parent those boys and will do absolutely anything to palm them off. I bet she’s been ok for the first couple of days because she believed they would change the rules for her little miracles as she thinks she’s a celeb. I bet the hotel manager has put her in her place, she’s had a massive crying tantrum and that’s why she’s alone eating lunch in her dark glasses.

And I for one am bleeping loving it!
I like how she was skulking outside filming the empty kids club. Why would you do that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve hit a nerve it seems does the truth hurt Fopps
What a joke. She should read thua again and take note! Be the mom you're called to be? What's that Nicola, 1hr a day max and sod what anyone else says, because what's right for the most important person: YOU!

Reactions: 12
I bet Mazza is having a wonderful time convalescing after her op..no annoying daughter and her brats getting dumped at hers at any given opportunity! I have boys (3 of them) and holidays are all about us being together- I love spending my time with my husband and them just relaxing and enjoying no routine and everyone having fun…teamwork makes the dream work n all that! what exactly does a family holiday mean to her?

Reactions: 17
Definitely trouble in paradise

At least if Chris kicks her out the boys will have the same bedroom they have at home at Mazza's house. Not sure where she will store all her tit though. They will need a shipping container.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Mazza is having a wonderful time convalescing after her op..no annoying daughter and her brats getting dumped at hers at any given opportunity! I have boys (3 of them) and holidays are all about us being together- I love spending my time with my husband and them just relaxing and enjoying no routine and everyone having fun…teamwork makes the dream work n all that! what exactly does a family holiday mean to her?

I just thought If she’s finding it hard with them all being together why not take one off for a milkshake or ice cream and Chris take the other one. I always remember me and my dad going off for a treat and my mum and sister. Kept it fresh and bir of space

She will definitely be off for a weekend away after the hassle of having to parent for a full week without help. She might take Chris, she might not but the miracles will be dumped with Mazza because she will have missed them so so so so so much and just loves spending time with them so it's fine and then Flopps with say that it makes her a better one day a week mum.

She's so pissed about the holiday club 😂 I thought you went on holidays to spend time together 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
If she actually had a real job, she would be more grateful for her holiday and spending time with her family. Our family life is chaos - husband works shifts and long hours, I’m a student nurse and I have a weekend job, we have a 3 year old in nursery and a 5 year old in school. We are all like ships passing in the night some weeks and we absolutely cherish our family days and holidays for that reason.

Her life is an absolute tit show!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.