Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I can see a couple of bumps (or dents?!) in her nose where the filler has gone? I do think she had some work done on it and it went wrong.

Edit to add: Wow she sounds very bored at the (splash) park!
She's had it filled to take the hook out (see wedding pics for original nose) and she's been left with a rather large conk. I'd be fuming! The biggest joke is that she thinks she's an 11/10 when she's just 'normal' looking and that's with all the filler and botox 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologising because she can’t film the other pool because there’s other children there…firstly she usually doesn’t give a tit about filming other people’s children and uploading it to thousands of strangers (bots) and secondly, why does she think anyone is interested in this crap?! Put your phone down, stop filming everything and try yo enjoy your rubbish holiday you complete sad act

Reactions: 34
Apologising because she can’t film the other pool because there’s other children there…firstly she usually doesn’t give a tit about filming other people’s children and uploading it to thousands of strangers (bots) and secondly, why does she think anyone is interested in this crap?! Put your phone down, stop filming everything and try yo enjoy your rubbish holiday you complete sad act
Exactly. I don’t even film my own kids on holiday doing mundane stuff, so I definitely don’t want to see hers. It’s all to prove that she’s having an uhmaaaaaazing time guyyyyyyyys 🙄

Reactions: 22
She’s not filming the pool because it’s got loads a children around, she not filming it because it’s absolutely dead there!!
I honestly can’t get over her not covering those boys too half and being exposed to full sun. She’s a twit and it’s disgusting parenting, my boyis always covered in the sun!!

Reactions: 28
Just came on here to say this - when has she ever worried about filming other people’s children? She just wants us to think it’s busy when it’s not!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
She clearly thought the holiday would provide a load of content and is now fuming it’s so tit.

If it wasn’t for tattles benefit she wouldn’t mention the pool is ‘busy’ (bet it isn’t), that there are lifeguards watching the boys (you still need to as well Nikki) or constantly do that fake cackle to convince us she’s having an UHMAZING time

Reactions: 20
She’s having lunch - on her own….
WTF??? She’s on day 3 of her family holiday, with her 2 longed for miracles, and is having lunch on her own, and “it’s amazing”????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I absolutely cringe when I see small kids on holiday that aren't in the sun protection swim suits

And no bloody hats as usual.

She can't afford hats or swim suits fof the boys as she's spent all the money on tacky sunglasses and dodgy filler

Reactions: 20
She’s having lunch - on her own….
WTF??? She’s on day 3 of her family holiday, with her 2 longed for miracles, and is having lunch on her own, and “it’s amazing”????
She is the weirdest parent I know!!! I have never been on holiday with my partner and kids and gone off on my own for a meal! She clearly hates being around her own children full time. It’s been 3 days and she needs time alone?! WTF. It wouldn’t even enter my head to go for a meal alone?! Weirdest family on the planet.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
It’ll be because they prob just want chips from the pool bar but she wouldn’t eat them 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 15
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic do you really dislike your family that much that you can't bare to eat lunch with them?
Although I'm hoping it's more Chris has told her to get a grip and go off by herself to think about what she is doing to their family, her behaviour isn't ever normal for a whole day.

She basically doesn't like to be told no...it's like she had the boys because she was told she couldnot have children...not to be a mother because she is not maternal. Social media means more to her than her family do. It's like she is a casting agent and the boys are there as props not actual children.

She is so embarrassed by what her family look like she can't bare to not filter them.

It's been so obvious to us all here for ages now that Chris has become a laughing stock because of her and as she is getting worse, his brand will begin to suffer.

I hope his new sm staff have told him what she is doing as he clearly hasn't seen it on his own.

• Heart
She thinks it makes her relatable having lunch alone and bragging about it when yet again she fails to hit the mark. Holidays should be relaxing and going with the flow, we just eat lunch when and where we fancy (together). She must be so uptight all of the time. And definitely she's gone to the restaurant for a salad rather than have a burger and fries at the pool!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is a very strange individual. It wouldn’t even enter my head to go off on my own and away from my husband and kids on holiday abroad 🤯 She can’t cope with them, she resents them, and I don’t think she even actually likes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times has she mentioned that it’s SO BUSY today, been reading here then Prikki?

Who goes for lunch on their own on a family holiday 😂😂 Maybe the boys are having their essential nap and Chris has told her to duck off cause she’s that annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s so bizzare. If I’m spending a week with my partner and kids on holiday it’s all about being together. We’re all apart so much due to work/ school etc normally she’s 100% hates them all.

How many times has she mentioned that it’s SO BUSY today, been reading here then Prikki?

Who goes for lunch on their own on a family holiday 😂😂 Maybe the boys are having their essential nap and Chris has told her to duck off cause she’s that annoying.
She’s literally checked what time an incoming flight arrives and sprinted to reception to make it look busy whilst they check in, hasn’t she? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lunch on her own??? They've definitely had a huge row 🤣🤣🤣 what a spoilt, stupid, ungrateful witch she is. Mark my words, I'll be uhmazzzzzzed if they are still together in 5 years time

Reactions: 28
Yeah, she’s getting weirder by the day.

Going for lunch on your own and having a walk around filming empty areas?

Going for breakfast on your own I can maybe understand if you’re up early and everyone else is having a lie in. But lunch? When/where are Chris and the boys having lunch?

They are just the strangest family.

Reactions: 32
Bet Chris wouldn’t be allowed to go for lunch alone. They are such a weird family, never seen anything like it 😑

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.