Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s getting weirder by the day.

Going for lunch on your own and having a walk around filming empty areas?

Going for breakfast on your own I can maybe understand if you’re up early and everyone else is having a lie in. But lunch? When/where are Chris and the boys having lunch?

They are just the strangest family.
Can you imagine what the guests in reception think of her going around as if she’s Judith chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In the 20 years me and my hubbie took our 4 kids on holiday we never once had lunch alone! Why does she say this as if she’s never done it before, I mean it’s usually a daily occurrence for her surely when they are in nursery or with Mazza. I’m LOVING how crap this holiday is, she’s in a totally different league to the other influencers and she knows it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's mentioned this before, her and Chris have breakfast on their own so one can get their 'me time' for a few hours, whilst the other attends to the miracles. It's weird, from what I can see they both prioritise themselves over their children and definitely over their relationship/time together. I agree, don't see this lasting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she even care about doing a post about the crappy Hotel ASAP??? You're on holiday! Enjoy it you silly cow!

Dark glasses? I think she's had a tantrum, got upset and come storming off on her own! They're totally doing her head in. She used to do this in lockdown, she'd go stomping off on her own for walks and dump the kids on Chris as soon as he walked in. Such a spoilt witch. If they can't even cope alone on a family holiday they've got no chance of making it as a couple!

Just goes to show how much she leans on mad mazza. She's absolutely pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely weird to go for lunch alone. I think the only time I’ve ever done something like that is maybe to pop off for a post pool glass of wine by myself with a book while the other half soaks up the last of the sun. But I think the only time I’ve ever had a full meal by myself is when he had the shits and couldn’t leave the room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly this - the rest of us would give anything for a week in the sun, I’d be doing ANYTHING but posting on bloody instagram.

Especially when she made her address fairly public

Definitely weird to go for lunch alone. I think the only time I’ve ever done something like that is maybe to pop off for a post pool glass of wine by myself with a book while the other half soaks up the last of the sun. But I think the only time I’ve ever had a full meal by myself is when he had the shits and couldn’t leave the room 😂
Oh.. In her opinion, Chris does have the shits, but it’s not quite the 💩 kind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew they went there for the kids clubs I bet she is gutted

Bet she’s booked mazza in for Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she's getting in that things change when you have a family... yes fops.. thats exactly why you have a budget hotel not cos you've been screaming champagne life on a cup of piss budget

Reactions: 15
Her and Chris were in two minds about putting them in kids club?? Haha okay then hun. She sounds livid in her stories, poor old foppbollox, couldn’t happen to a nicer head 😉

Incoming complaint to Jet2 for a freebie as their wrong info has meant she actually has to parent her own children, that’s two babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We went skiing when my son was 3. We booked him into the kids club for 3 mornings so we could ski (try to ski) we left him for an hour, felt like total bastards so went and picked him up and never took him back.

Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣

She is raging the kids club is closed. Actually admitted that’s why they picked the hotel because they take kids from 6 months (sorry but wtf :oops:!!)
maybe it’s just me but not a chance I’d leave my three year old at kids club whilst on holiday abroad?! I get with older kids it’s great for them to meet friends etc but toddlers?! She just sees it as a crèche for HER BENEFIT. It won’t of been for the boys benefit!! Isn’t this a birthday present to the boys? Yet she wanted to spend as little time as possible with them! We go on holiday to spend time together as a family!! She absolutely hates looking after her own kids doesn’t she?! She shouldn’t of got pregnant, she should of just got a pet goldfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tell me you're mad about the kids club being closed without telling me you're mad about the kids club being closed....

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So the closed kids club was the ‘hiccup’ she mentioned, had planned to dump them in there when they were booking it obviously.

Reactions: 29
She’s also left Chris with the boys to have lunch on her own. It’s just pathetic. Parenting is hard, parenting is 24/7 on holiday it’s about the children yet she still gets me time.
She has her kids 1 full day a week on her own she should’ve relishing their company like any other parent who actually works full time would be.
She’s clearly made them have an earlier nap so they go to bed earlier so her and Chris can sit on their balcony.

This holiday has confirmed EVERYTHING we say

She doesn’t like looking after her own children
They aren’t that rich

This is the first full week since the boys have been born her and Chris have actually had to parent

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I like how she makes out like they were in two minds about putting the boys in the kids club 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so happy it was closed for under 5’s 😂😂
She’s so bleeping weird, or maybe I’m weird because I don’t want my son to go in any kids clubs when we go away?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.