Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the dressing the same way, I suspect its probably just easier. Easier to buy two of everything. Stops them fighting over who gets what top etc. I'd probably do the same tbh.

Reactions: 8
I know they are twins and they are only 3 but why do they always have to be dressed the same. Can’t they wear different clothes?
Mine wear the same as the end up arguing about clothes so it’s just easier if they have the same.

Reactions: 6
When mine were younger I'd coordinate them... boys would have same t-shirt and daughter a dress with the colour in.... still love a bit of coordination now.... I get teased for it ... 🙈🙈.... that said they wore colourful age appropriate clothes that fitted properly ... not ones that look like prison wear or over sized rapper clothes 😘😘

Reactions: 15
Another day another pair of hideous sunglasses.

Matching your tacky shades to your tacky dress....ultimate tack 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her chest is very sun damaged. Nikki, put on some factor 50, nice to see the boys wearing hats, oh they can keep them on then.

Reactions: 16
Hope she stands on a weever fish, the stupid witch. That is all 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is an idiot. She 100% reads here some one mentioned about taking there kids on walks In the dark so she posts the boys up later in the dark!!! So the boys have to wear puddle jumpers in a shallow toddler pool but when it comes to the sea which is actually dangerous she just doesn’t bother with arm bands or anything. Someone also mentioned no tops & hats & today they are in one pieces with hats.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god. I like a bit of leopard print. As in maybe shoes or a bag or something with a black outfit for example.

not bleeping head to toe. Is she trying to look like an actual leopard? She looks at least 50
1ACB5F1E-592C-4344-AFCC-09598E9FDF5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.