Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! Could not have happened to a nicer person! Hahahahahah!

we love our holidays and pre Covid would do 2 longhaul a year. Always went AI if going to the Caribbean and boy do they know how to do AI. The good hotels have multiple restaurants to choose from, waiter service to your sun bed and a butler turn down service every evening. Her holiday looks like it was in the bargain basement bin in Poundland! She must be gutted she has nothing to brag about! That room is not my definition of a suite either’ looks like a self catering apartment in the club 18-30 era!!

Reactions: 21

we love our holidays and pre Covid would do 2 longhaul a year. Always went AI if going to the Caribbean and boy do they know how to do AI. The good hotels have multiple restaurants to choose from, waiter service to your sun bed and a butler turn down service every evening. Her holiday looks like it was in the bargain basement bin in Poundland! She must be gutted she has nothing to brag about! That room is not my definition of a suite either’ looks like a self catering apartment in the club 18-30 era!!
I will never forget I booked a last minute holiday to Ibiza when I was a single parent we ended up as it was end of season at an 18 - 30 hotel in san Antonia it was a blast I’ve never had so many people offer to play with the kids in the pool! This was 2001!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will never forget I booked a last minute holiday to Ibiza when I was a single parent we ended up as it was end of season at an 18 - 30 hotel in san Antonia it was a blast I’ve never had so many people offer to play with the kids in the pool! This was 2001!!
I’m not single but I’m tempted to do this I might get to sit still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the kids clubs aren’t running. This will be the first time they’ve had to parent for a full full week 😂

• Haha
What on earth is he standing on ??? Carrier bags?????
It doesn't look like a nice holiday. Not worth £2k of anyones money. How do they afford this? And all the tat she buys?

i dont think she did her invisalign! what a waste of money. It's like £2-3k so not to both finishing the trays is just lazy
These are her improved teeth. The before were wonky as duck.
024245D5-B135-4655-9A0C-332B44342B19.jpeg
7754C84D-3101-4492-B2FC-738272693202.jpeg

EB4543F9-BCA8-41A9-869A-17552AE6BB6D.jpeg

93ECD401-F741-4E22-9DED-5263389DA51D.png
amazingly she’s managed to over correct her top tooth so it’s now under instead of over her front teeth 🦷 on the top 😂🤔🤯
She was hoping for a the end image but didn’t get it x

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I totally get wanting to go abroad….I’m desperate to. But seeing how depressingly quiet and boring her holiday looks im pleased I’ve waited.
But it’s so sad for the travel industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I totally get wanting to go abroad….I’m desperate to. But seeing how depressingly quiet and boring her holiday looks im pleased I’ve waited.
Totally agree. When you compare it to the likes of Alice Liveing. There is a difference between quiet and exclusive vs Fopps budget and deserted. It’s the fact Fopps lies about how wonderful her choices are!

If she’s so fancy why didn’t she book something like a tui blue for families? She’s rushed to do something without researching and paid the price.

Attachments

I think it depends where you go we were in Lanzarote 8 weeks ago and it was lovely quiet yes but still people about just nice to have your own space. Going again next week to a Hotel Fopps could only dream of Were not rich just comfortable we spend wisely only buy what we need so we can have nice holidays. This week has shown her for what she is and not what she likes us to think she is Your days are numbered Fopps best get looking for honest employment when you get home

Reactions: 19
Who's betti g she sat in a dark room right now watching married at first sight.
Or reading on here!! 🙋‍♀️

I was just thinking, imagine if you hadn't:
- converted the back of your garage into an office for..... someone
- spent all that money on crap you don't need
- spent a fortune taking your toddlers/2/3 year olds to every soft play going
- paid for 2 miracles/longed for babies to go to the most expensive nursery in the area 2 days a week while you dick about infront of a camera in your princess room

..... you might have the money for a really nice holiday as a family!

It's like real life....😘 you're welcome hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@Realslimshady ha ha god I’d forgotten about the office! What the hell happened there?? We got shown the half way point and never mentioned again. I can only assume she showed it half done in the hopes of some freebies and when they didn’t come she threw a strop.

They’ve really ruined their home, who coverts half their garage (presumably making unusable as a car carafe) to make an office when you have spare rooms in the house??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Realslimshady ha ha god I’d forgotten about the office! What the hell happened there?? We got shown the half way point and never mentioned again. I can only assume she showed it half done in the hopes of some freebies and when they didn’t come she threw a strop.

They’ve really ruined their home, who coverts half their garage (presumably making unusable as a car carafe) to make an office when you have spare rooms in the house??
Someone who wants to get away from his wife as much as possible!!!

• Haha

This is one of my most cringe moments but also slightly proudest. ( don’t really tell anyone as it is a bit cringe) Daughter went to magaluf with friends at 18. Called me and was quite miffed to say ‘you’ll never believe this. No one even came to unpack our cases’!! And that is why fopps im
Not jealous of your holiday. It looks pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Where the duck do they store their junk? I’d imagine they’d need storage for all of Fopps tat!

It does make you think if all her designer stuff is definitely fake. £800 trainers but £2k on a holiday. This holiday doesn’t portray the life she wants us to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.