Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken coordination to the extreme. And looks a total bell end as a result.

Reactions: 20
Has no body ever told her less is more ? I like a bit of leopard print too but and I love a bit of co-ordination but PLUEASEEEEEEE this is just too much....... love to here the comments of people who are people watching when she struts past in her polyester leopard print dress, glasses and I bet a bag too.... Oh God Nicola... how can you say you love fashion when you wear stuff like that and them hideous green/gold dragon shoes ???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bloody hell what the fudge is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic wearing?

you go for the dress, bikini or the cringy glasses, not all three together.

Whoever said about the neck is so right, my 55 year old mother's skin looks better and she doesn't sit pruning in a play room like Nikki with begged freebies. She is a teacher with a very stressful job working long hours

Reactions: 15
bloody hell what the fudge is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic wearing?

you go for the dress, bikini or the cringy glasses, not all three together.

Whoever said about the neck is so right, my 55 year old mother's skin looks better and she doesn't sit pruning in a play room like Nikki with begged freebies. She is a teacher with a very stressful job working long hours
OMG I'm older than your Mumma !! Like her I do a very stressful job with long hours and my 'decollage' (not sure it's spelt that way lol!) is much less wrinkly than Nicola too ! With all her pills and potions she uses you'd think it would be bette !

That's not the body language, or face of someone having an AAHHMAZING time on holiday!
Bet he's missing mad mazza, first time in 3 years that either of them have had to parent without 2 more adults on hand to help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God she looks greasy….and the only other buoys in the sea are the plastic floating ones! Bet she thinks she is special with the resort to herself 😂

• Haha
Joan Collins called, she wants her missing suitcase from the 80's back. I'm not keen on leopard print myself, but a small belt in that print or maybe some shoes, or bag? This is just awful, truly.

As for the decolletage, I'm surprised she'd not had some kind of work done to sort that out yet considering how vain she is? My mother is 67 and doesn't have those creases.

Jeez, Mr Flopps does not look happy, does he! I do think she has a shock coming and he'll be off at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG I'm older than your Mumma !! Like her I do a very stressful job with long hours and my 'decollage' (not sure it's spelt that way lol!) is much less wrinkly than Nicola too ! With all her pills and potions she uses you'd think it would be bette !
My Mum had me when she was 20, I wasn't planned. The way things are going for me, I will be twice my mum's age when I have a baby. probably late 30's/ 40ish. My partner does have kids though that keep me on my toes.

Reactions: 13
Bet he's missing mad mazza, first time in 3 years that either of them have had to parent without 2 more adults on hand to help.
I’m keeping a close eye on her stories to see if I can spot if Mazza actually did go 🕵️‍♀️🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Mum had me when she was 20, I wasn't planned. The way things are going for me, I will be twice my mum's age when I have a baby. probably late 30's/ 40ish. My partner does have kids though that keep me on my toes.
My mum was 20 and I was unplanned VERY unplanned in the 60's !!! Fortunately allowed to keep me if not I could of met Davina 😂 😂 I was 30 before I had my first child and 37 when I had my last one so like Fopps an older mum..... still managed 3 on my own most days and held down a decent job along with hubby working long hours too - she really doesn't know she's born !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fopps and petite knob are finding this parenting lark hardwork.The resort looks as dead as Fopps personality

Reactions: 23
Oh my god. I like a bit of leopard print. As in maybe shoes or a bag or something with a black outfit for example.

not bleeping head to toe. Is she trying to look like an actual leopard? She looks at least 50View attachment 765489
You can pump as much filler and botox into your face nikki but that chest absolutely gives away your age.

Reactions: 13
I bet she fried herself on sunbeds in her younger days. It was the in thing back then

Reactions: 16
She really is trying her best to make that holiday look good isn’t she! They’ve gone to a ghost town by the looks of it. I bet she’ll never admitted they are disappointed - it will all be FINE and UHMAZIN! 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.