Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.
I'm glad you said this because I honestly can't stand it! It makes me dislike them even more 🤦🏼‍♀️ so fake and forced 🥱 oh look how much fun we're having.... duck off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm glad you said this because I honestly can't stand it! It makes me dislike them even more 🤦🏼‍♀️ so fake and forced 🥱 oh look how much fun we're having.... duck off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
It makes them look like little shits. I bet faveson especially is a nightmare

Reactions: 17
She’s got to do the typical flex we’re going on holiday photo only the plane looks empty because the rest of the population has more sense. Another fail Flopps😂

Reactions: 18
White tops for the boys.. Very practical for the plane trip! Why do they always have to match? 🙈

Reactions: 12
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.
I thought it was a distraction tactic to take the focus off Otherson's eyes. and that lawson probably just then copies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well neither of her miracles will have a modelling contract as she assumed, shame, that money source is coming her way 🛬

Well neither of her miracles will have a modelling contract as she assumed, shame, that money source isnt coming her way 🛬

Reactions: 11
Her story.. "I've been trying to find the perfect pair of green shoes for ages"
WHAT. I don't think I've ever wanted green shoes, ever. Like why do you need green shoes??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WHAT. I don't think I've ever wanted green shoes, ever. Like why do you need green shoes??
Because apparently greens the colour for this autumn 🙄 if you told her rolling in dog tit was the autumn craze she would do it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
well exactly, not one single outfit that she has shared would go with them either. they are vile

The absolutely only reason I would possibly look for green shoes...would be for a fancy dress party but that would be waste of money as they would never ever be worn again after. I would be too embarrassed.

Reactions: 15
Because apparently greens the colour for this autumn 🙄 if you told her rolling in dog tit was the autumn craze she would do it
"Guys, I've been searching for a dog tit jacket for agggggeeees, and I wall past RIV and what did I see? Swipe up for the goods, I got it in extra extra extra extra small, they didn't sell it that small so I had to tag RIV PR to assist me, thanks so so so much I managed to crop the tit jacket to my tiny size, but guys I eat so so so much! I'm so hungry but always sooooo full on my 1/7th bit of grenade bars 😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m slightly ashamed but I am ill and having fever dreams but last night I dreamt about Fopps giving us an accommodation tour. The room was not child friendly at all and then she declared she got it ‘prinvite’ and I lost my tit in the comments 😂

blame the drugs 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pose with the kids pulling faces. Kids are so full of germs and then they will be touching things with their drooly fingers. Yet again fopps putting people at risk

Reactions: 12
Didn't realise it was Nicola because she looked normal not like a stretched size 8 Wotsit...... 😂😂😂
That person needs to come on over and give us the fopps flight goss.. we need to know if the boys were misbehaving, and if Mrs perfect lost her tit 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That person needs to come on over and give us the fopps flight goss.. we need to know if the boys were misbehaving, and if Mrs perfect lost her tit 🤣🤣
Nah she’s a bleep herself! One of the head honcho of the bloody nuskin scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.