Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
My Nan used to say you can tell a lot about someone by their shoes. Nikki's shoes are cheap, chavvy, plastic monstrosities that are best left in the bargain bin. She follows young fashion constantly buying throwaway, but has never cultivated a personal style of her own, she's kind of a smash and grab? And by 40 I'd like to think this self proclaimed very very successful business woman aka blonde with brains would have managed to pull together a wardrobe of classic well-made staples, injecting some new season stuff as and when you need. Nope, as usual, she's learned bugger all for someone who says she's 'loves FasHiOn' She doesn't. She loves spending! And quantity over quality which is becoming so outdated with sustainable fashion taking the forefront. Of course she's 3 years behind this as usual, no helping this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow..so there we have it..she's come back with some "extra baggage" but she's so FINE with it honestly🥴🙄 So fine with it that she's gone to the gym every day since coming back and is having a super filling lunch of 300kcals..WTF..that's a snack, not a lunch! Such disordered eating..get a grip Fopps, live a little..🙄

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
You might find kids clubs aren’t on as there’s about 4 other people at that hotel

With no mazza and dad… she’s got an actual week with her kids 😂

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Or that stupid fucking slimming world count down ‘if you lose 1lb a week you’ll lose fuck all by Christmas!’

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Does anybody know what hotel she is in? That story needs reporting, how dare she film and post on her open SM page, a group of strangers! She doesn’t know any bodies story and has no right not to respect privacy.
Totally agree! I’d be fuming if I found out someone recorded me in my swimming gear and posted on their story to 150k people! Who does she think she is?!? Only yesteday she was saying she couldn’t film by the pool because of children being around, have the same respect for adults! Not everyone parades themselves over the internet like you do Nikki!!

HMC

VIP Member
In the 20 years me and my hubbie took our 4 kids on holiday we never once had lunch alone! Why does she say this as if she’s never done it before, I mean it’s usually a daily occurrence for her surely when they are in nursery or with Mazza. I’m LOVING how crap this holiday is, she’s in a totally different league to the other influencers and she knows it😂😂😂

• Haha

Venlicon

Chatty Member
That holiday is basically her life at home but it’s in the sun. I’m delighted they chose that specific hotel to look after her little miracles and it has backfired. Everyone who feels shit about their lives, weight and motherhood need to watch Nikki - that is all the therapy you need to know you are doing absolutely fine ❤
I’m still dying at her nose in those sunglasses 🤣
She’s done a more detailed review on this holiday, (even if it is still shit), than any freebie she’s been on. Someone is desperate to get a freebie hol abroad next year, but it ain’t gonna happen cos you is shit mate ✊🏼💦💦💦😘

• Heart

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
That’s so bizzare. If I’m spending a week with my partner and kids on holiday it’s all about being together. We’re all apart so much due to work/ school etc normally she’s 100% hates them all.

Reactions: 26

Olli1510

VIP Member
Bet she’s seething she spent 2 grand on that. Looks miserable. That would be one of her new tits paid for but she’s got to spend a week with her kids instead 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
i think she wanted one little girl, not two boys.
100% I think the gender reveal video speaks volumes, she’s clearly disappointed. Her cackling away saying they will be the Reggie and Ronnie of Warwick and her mum shouting you have another egg, you’ve still got another egg. I feel so sorry for those boys.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her silence speaks volumes, she clearly feels it's not insta perfect so isnt sharing, she'll be searching for a flower wall or a pretty front door to pose in front of for the gram and pretend everything is FINE

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm sure I can see a couple of bumps (or dents?!) in her nose where the filler has gone? I do think she had some work done on it and it went wrong.

Edit to add: Wow she sounds very bored at the (splash) park!
She's had it filled to take the hook out (see wedding pics for original nose) and she's been left with a rather large conk. I'd be fuming! The biggest joke is that she thinks she's an 11/10 when she's just 'normal' looking and that's with all the filler and botox 🤭

• Haha