Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh Mazza.... of course you like the pic of daddy and his boys 🙄🙄... but you think they look relaxed ? Really? Even the kids look like they are forcing a smile 😂😂
Oh the boys look so smart in their Burberry!!????? Wtf????? Would you not just say the boys look lovely in their shirts? I don't say oh my son looks lovely/smart in his Asda (shirt) 😂 If that really is Mazza commenting and not Nikki then there is no hope!! Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

caz272

Chatty Member
Thinking about putting Faverson and Stillinpamperson in kids club!That was her first priority in booking her amazing family holiday.Well karma is a bitch 😂

• Haha

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I’m currently a SAHM to my extremely “spirited” 🤣 21 month old little girl, and I have no qualms saying that I jump at the opportunity for a bit of me time (doesn’t happen that often) but no way on earth would I put her in a kids club on holiday! Not only do I think she would be too young, as are the “boy’s”, but isn’t the point of a family holiday to actually spend time together as a family?! She’s got to be the least maternal person I’ve ever known.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
We should a fopps bingo holiday special 😂 write down everything she is gonna mention/post on holiday full house wins a boiled egg on me 😬
"The boy's were just so sooooo well behaved on the flight... Well otherson was a little anxious 🙄 but Law Law was just amazzzzing!!!!!!!! Everyone on the plane came up to me and told me how good they were" 😘

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Maybe Mazza, and everyone else, they won't be interested in ladies when they are older, maybe they will be interested in men or neither or both?! Maybe faveson and otherson won't have this amazing bond you say they have, maybe they will tolerate each other on family occassions, maybe they will hate each other because their mother has turned them against each other in her treatment of them, maybe they will be best buddies, who knows? How about just letting them be children?! Here's a caption for you Nikki, put Sun cream and tops on them in the sun and be a mum to them

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m a bit late to the party sorry but she doesn’t half talk some shit. So they booked the holiday based on the fact the hotel had a kids club but then supposedly they were in two minds about whether to send them to said kids club? 🤯 And “I think we would’ve been ok sending them to the kids club for an hour” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Trying her best to sound like a decent, maternal, caring mother there, she 100% would’ve stuck those boys in a kids club all day if she could have. And who the hell goes for lunch on their own during a family holiday? So bizarre. Like others have said, why can’t she take one boy for some 1 on 1 time and her husband take the other then switch around? My kids love getting a bit of 1-1 time with each of us. Family life just really isn’t for her and it’s blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She’s not filming the pool because it’s got loads a children around, she not filming it because it’s absolutely dead there!!
I honestly can’t get over her not covering those boys too half and being exposed to full sun. She’s a twat and it’s disgusting parenting, my boyis always covered in the sun!!

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Joan Collins called, she wants her missing suitcase from the 80's back. I'm not keen on leopard print myself, but a small belt in that print or maybe some shoes, or bag? This is just awful, truly.

As for the decolletage, I'm surprised she'd not had some kind of work done to sort that out yet considering how vain she is? My mother is 67 and doesn't have those creases.

Jeez, Mr Flopps does not look happy, does he! I do think she has a shock coming and he'll be off at some point.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's like a broken record 😴🥱 boring AF

Stuck in a timewarp for over 20 years in every single way...

Did otherson go on this holiday? All I see is focal pics of faveson as per usual

Reactions: 27

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
She really does live a champagne lifestyle lemonade budget.
£2k for all inclusive isn’t much and you can tell it’s a bit of a budget hotel.
Yet she buys tones of clothes but we reckon she returns them all. She buys McQueen shoes yet we haven’t seen them since. She won’t buy herself new titties. I think this holiday speaks a lot.
She isn’t keeping up with her insta huns on this holiday
Can’t return a holiday after you’ve posted it on IG like you can with clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

freakshake

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how awful she is being to Grayson…. It’s not his fault he doesn’t like his hair being cut.

my 3.5 year old doesn’t so I only get it cut when he is starting to look like boris Johnson. Then I tell them to cut it so it lasts a while. He sits on my lap and screams blue murder and cry’s. I feel awful so I don’t make him do it that often!

ps. Great title!
If they were both there at the hairdressers one of them could have sat him on their knee (going prepared with something to distract him too) just talking to him might have made it better for him but she wants it all instagrammable sat in the car thing
She would have been kicked out of my Salon for prioritising filming first. Take note Nichola your children are average and boring we don’t need to see them endlessly being filmed

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does she even care about doing a post about the shitty Hotel ASAP??? You're on holiday! Enjoy it you silly cow!

Dark glasses? I think she's had a tantrum, got upset and come storming off on her own! They're totally doing her head in. She used to do this in lockdown, she'd go stomping off on her own for walks and dump the kids on Chris as soon as he walked in. Such a spoilt bitch. If they can't even cope alone on a family holiday they've got no chance of making it as a couple!

Just goes to show how much she leans on mad mazza. She's absolutely pathetic

• Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
If she actually had a real job, she would be more grateful for her holiday and spending time with her family. Our family life is chaos - husband works shifts and long hours, I’m a student nurse and I have a weekend job, we have a 3 year old in nursery and a 5 year old in school. We are all like ships passing in the night some weeks and we absolutely cherish our family days and holidays for that reason.

Her life is an absolute shit show!

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
We should send an email to Sol Principe to let them know that one of their guests Nicola Ryan is filming other guests and uploading to a public Instagram account. Tell them to look for the older woman wearing head to toe leopard print. Probably walking around by herself, talking to her phone.

she’s just posted saying they’re lucky to get a table because the hotel is SOOO rammed now. Umm. There’s loads of empty tables behind you Nikki.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
God she has no respect for anyone’s privacy does she?! He own or her families and now strangers. Why isn’t she taking part if she’s such a gym bunny and clearly chris likes her away from him and the boys.

When her and Chris divorce she’ll worship the days she is away from them. X
When her and Chris divorce there will be no custody battle. She'll let him have them full time and she'll see them 2 hours a week at mad mazzas.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her saying you can't say it's an actual holiday there should be a different word I'll tell you what it is Nicola ... for you it's quite simply 'same shit content different location' 😂😂😂

Also her sat in the dark chatting... boy's shouting and screaming as kids do and her saying don't like to do too much in case it's boring (yes it is)...... but says her family appreciate it... then just fucking send it directly to them... 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I had a look at the hotel they’ve gone to and it automatically defaulted to half board instead of all inclusive so wonder if she’s booked that by mistake
I’d say that’s a pretty difficult mistake to make (it makes you check and confirm everything about 20 times when you book a holiday!) but then this is the woman that put both legs in one trouser leg of a jumpsuit yesterday and thought she was hilarious, so anythings possible at this stage mate.

I’d absolutely fucking love her to test positive for Covid before she comes home 🤣🤣 Like I wouldn’t wish her ill or anything, but honestly the inconvenience and her being stuck there for even longer would be proper entertaining.

• Haha