Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Torremollinos is the gay scene of the Costa del sol 🤣
The centre is tit we usually stay benelmadena there’s only literally two hotels I can think of that are family ones and that’s the Holiday resort which is massive with crappy reviews but that’s a long walk from where she’s saying she is with nothing really going on around it

Reactions: 12
My Nan used to say you can tell a lot about someone by their shoes. Nikki's shoes are cheap, chavvy, plastic monstrosities that are best left in the bargain bin. She follows young fashion constantly buying throwaway, but has never cultivated a personal style of her own, she's kind of a smash and grab? And by 40 I'd like to think this self proclaimed very very successful business woman aka blonde with brains would have managed to pull together a wardrobe of classic well-made staples, injecting some new season stuff as and when you need. Nope, as usual, she's learned bugger all for someone who says she's 'loves FasHiOn' She doesn't. She loves spending! And quantity over quality which is becoming so outdated with sustainable fashion taking the forefront. Of course she's 3 years behind this as usual, no helping this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Torremollinos is the gay scene of the Costa del sol 🤣
I’m so surprised she’s off to Torremollinos. Don’t get me wrong I love the Costa del Sol but I would have thought she would want to keep up with the ‘in’ crowd lot and go to Marbella or Puerto Banus.

Reactions: 13
I’m so surprised she’s off to Torremollinos. Don’t get me wrong I love the Costa del Sol but I would have thought she would want to keep up with the ‘in’ crowd lot and go to Marbella or Puerto Banus.
Probably messaged Elliot Wright for a freebie in Olivias!! So many people go thinking that’s in Marbs when it’s miles away lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old are her and Chris? Have they been together long? Just thinking she looks really old to have 3 year olds
I have a 3 year old and I'm 41 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fopps will be 41 in November! Not exactly old to have children of any age in my opinion 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a 3 year old and I'm 41 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fopps will be 41 in November! Not exactly old to have children of any age in my opinion 🤔
I think the OP means Nicola and Chris look 'older' than they are to have toddler children... I had a 3 year old at 40... she was the youngest but I didn't look as old as Nicola....I don't now at 56 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same here. I’m more attentive and have more time to spend with my Son than I ever did when I was younger and had my daughter.
My mum had me at 40 and said she was so much more relaxed, people used to think my parents where my grandparents 🙈 as my dad was 50 when I was born. I don’t think she should matter but then my mum wasn’t 40 trying to be a hip 20 year old, she was working form home whilst having me, a sewing job not a “influencer” job !

Reactions: 17
It’s like look at me I’m off on holiday 🙄 I hope the boys are right little fuckers on that flight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her 50 shades of naff grey... oven in the living room.... house on an exclusive estate in rural Warwickshire is empty for a week.... Good advertising there Nicola 🙄🙄 although if she's left them 'puff the magic dragon' shoes by the door she'd be OK.... noone would enter seeing those monstrosities 🤣🤣🤣

Looks like she's booked 3 seats and 1 ... wonder after the pic if she made Chris sit between the precious miracles 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet her first post when she gets there is thanking to fabulous Jet 2 staff personally each by name as they were so so so kind to her little miracles and how everyone on the plane thought they were so so so cute 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I wonder if otherson will get the window seat on the flight home ✈ or will favouriteson get it again 😑

Reactions: 11
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.

Reactions: 27
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.
She thinks it makes them cute

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.