Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to be invisible and see what she’s like at the airport, on the plane, on the drive to the hotel and day to day on the holiday. If she’s as awful on Instagram when she knows loads of people are watching she must be a hundred times worse in real life, and going on holiday can be quite stressful which will surely bring it out more. I bet she’s an absolute cow to the boys and Chris. Either that or she’ll just pretend they don’t exist 🤣. She’s clearly struggling with them at the moment as she’s used to getting so much help from her mum so it’s a shock to her system not having that. Imagine she had no nursery, a husband who worked away or who refused to be dragged along to every outing and she actually had a real job? She would be a wreck!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im looking forward to her trying to ask for all her food with no oil in Spain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh wow her shoe choices get worse and worse 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I don't understand! I know we all have different tastes and stuff... but I never look at her footwear and go "oooh they're nice

🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 24
Jesus what the hell are both pairs of those shoes?!
What’s the lasagne posts about? Has she deleted them or have I missed it?

Reactions: 10
Nikki those first green shoes are vile, as are the second ones, what you wearing them with on a night out? One of your bodysuits that will never see the light of day again 🤣

Reactions: 12
A little island off Spain I think 🤣🤣

I know right?! It’s Sunday ffs if there’s any day of the week to eat together it’s Sunday
Torremollinos she’s off to 😂 god knows which hotel as I can’t think of any very family oriented hotels there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had she bought the green shoes for a dare? It’s the only rational explanation I can think of 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.