Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done a bit of digging after watching a documentary on catch up. It made me look at Fopps online behaviour .

Anyway 12 months ago, it was the weekend where they didn't go to the Ivy ..where did that year go...

Imagine in 12 months having approximately 30500 tattle posts about how bad your content and parenting is and how you are mutton dressed as lamb and your only response is to go parent worse, lie constantly and dress like a tart dancing in your underwear.

Plus her nasty streak has got worse.

No wonder Chris looks more disgusted with her than ever these days.

I wonder how many followers she has lost in that time.

Reactions: 20
How old are her and Chris? Have they been together long? Just thinking she looks really old to have 3 year olds

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How old are her and Chris? Have they been together long? Just thinking she looks really old to have 3 year olds
She was 40 last November in lockdown... oh how we laughed she could do what she wanted 🤣🤣🤣

Chris I think is about 38/39 ... maybe 40 next February??

Reactions: 10
Well taking my seat for their Spanish escapes.Can’t bloody wait

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son hates having his hair cut, so guess what, I don't take him to have it cut. But then I'm not as vain as that self centered prick.

Reactions: 15
Only just seeing her stories - did she really compare nolongerfaveson as 'dumb & dumber'... what an absolute bleeping bleep she is...... !

Reactions: 21
We should fly through this thread with the holiday coming! Can't wait for the posed pics in some godawful outfit and the wrong shoes, the 10000 bikini shots claiming how insecure she is "look at my 0.5mm of loose skin that I've got" (and edited down) and the filtered happy family pics, whilst the miracles are in kids club 24/7. Anyone think the holiday is gonna be so so so uhhhhmaaaazing? And let's face it, even if it's a total tit show she'll never tell...But we'll see it 🤭

Reactions: 22
Can anybody remember where they said that they were going? She has banged on about the boys birthday holiday (that is actually 10 days after their birthday) for so long, I have forgotten 😂

Reactions: 9
All narcissists are hypocrites.They pretend to have morals and values that they don’t really possess.They lie, insult citizens disrespect and abuse.They can do and say whatever they want, but how dare you say anything back to them or criticise them..They have a whole set of rules for others but follow none of their own rules,and nothing of what they preach (taken from Facebook)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All narcissists are hypocrites.They pretend to have morals and values that they don’t really possess.They lie, insult citizens disrespect and abuse.They can do and say whatever they want, but how dare you say anything back to them or criticise them..They have a whole set of rules for others but follow none of their own rules,and nothing of what they preach (taken from Facebook)
Yess ! Know plenty of people like that !

Reactions: 7
Why were the boys having ‘their’ lasagne at 5.30pm and her and Chris weren’t eating with them? They hardly ever seem to have dinner together as a family.

I think she’ll be quiet on her holiday bar the odd pool or cocktail pic. She’ll either be hiding that the boys are in kids club or that she snuck Mazza and her crutches on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anybody remember where they said that they were going? She has banged on about the boys birthday holiday (that is actually 10 days after their birthday) for so long, I have forgotten 😂
A little island off Spain I think 🤣🤣

Why were the boys having ‘their’ lasagne at 5.30pm and her and Chris weren’t eating with them? They hardly ever seem to have dinner together as a family.
I know right?! It’s Sunday ffs if there’s any day of the week to eat together it’s Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nearly cried today my MIL said I should cut my baby boys hair he’s only 8 months old 😭 made me think of fopps forcing hair cuts on them

Reactions: 11

I think she’ll be quiet on her holiday bar the odd pool or cocktail pic. She’ll either be hiding that the boys are in kids club or that she snuck Mazza and her crutches on the plane.
They only pretend to eat together for ads #totallyunrelatable

I thought she put her oven in the dining room
1 because she is a knob and
2 so she can put food straight out of the oven onto the table. (She forgets her own lies Tattlers never do)

Lasagne is probably one of the only things you can actually do that for so it can sit for 10-15 minutes before serving. But not if you aren't eating as a family

Proves the real truth was that she never had the intention to actually use it. She couldn't afford a proper kitchen and thought it would be gifted

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.