Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Mazza, must have been desperate for a rest, having to get herself a hip operation just to get out of being the child care for a week for her spoilt brat of a daughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this holiday isn’t panning out as she’d liked it to I wonder how she’ll play it? On one hand she’ll be stamping her feet at Jet2 saying she’ll do a huge review on her social media platforms showing just how awful it is OR she’ll have to do her usual ITS FINE guys! I loved spending a week looking after MY miracles which means she can kiss goodbye to any compo off Jet2. 🤔

Reactions: 16
If this holiday isn’t panning out as she’d liked it to I wonder how she’ll play it? On one hand she’ll be stamping her feet at Jet2 saying she’ll do a huge review on her social media platforms showing just how awful it is OR she’ll have to do her usual ITS FINE guys! I loved spending a week looking after MY miracles which means she can kiss goodbye to any compo off Jet2. 🤔
she won’t get compo from Jet 2 it’s there in the Hotel description that Kids Clubs close on 15/9 as various other things there too She’s obviously gone thinking they are so special that she maybe thought they would run activities just for them so she will be stuck with her “It’s Fine” Jet 2 won’t care about a review from a two bit want to be Influencer. She would have been far better not posting anything then no one would have been any wiser but this is Fopps remember any chance to show off in her tiny mind and she is onto it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris shows the new office a lot on his stories, definitely his space and not hers. Never showed the bedroom either, she doesn’t get the freebies she thinks she deserves so never mentions them again.

And her holiday is that amazing, that she is on social media telling the world about it! Sad, very sad. Can’t even put her phone away to spend quality time with her boys!!

Imagine being nearly 41 and living your life through your phone.

Reactions: 18
Another day.....another pair of shades

Intrigued to know what monstrosity she will be wearing today

#tackyshadeswatch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When most people go on holiday with their family they “sign off social media” enjoy their holiday, then when they are home they put pics on! She clearly isn’t having a great time and I’m all here for it 😂😂😂 #karma

Reactions: 20
I bet she booked the dates she did because it was significantly CHEAPER than the week of the boys actual birthday. This was meant to be their birthday present, the reason she didn't bother doing anything at home, so she's shot herself in the foot by trying to cut corners because everything is SHUT🤣🤣🤣 she should have just stayed home because I don't see how this is different from anything they do at home when they're dragged out every single day!

Reactions: 22
Another day.....another pair of shades

Intrigued to know what monstrosity she will be wearing today

#tackyshadeswatch
How many pairs of shades do you need to take on your holidays ? I take 2 usually in case I break a pair...... and mine are a fiver from ebay..... !!

Reactions: 16
The daft thing is that if she didn't constantly brag about everything and try to portray a perfect life no one would bat an eye at where she's gone on holiday. Stop being a head Fopps and then you wouldn't get this backlash!

As someone says no one who spends £800 on trainers would only spend £2000 on a holiday. It just goes to show the purchases are all for show and their whole life is on credit.

Re the new office, if Chris is using the garage conversion what are they using the old office for? All of her coats maybe?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Instead of spending her money on a new pair of tits she could sort her bulbus nose out 😏

I'm sorry I'm a horror I know and I don't usually comment on people's appearances like that but she is a twit so 😑 apologizes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet she booked the dates she did because it was significantly CHEAPER than the week of the boys actual birthday. This was meant to be their birthday present, the reason she didn't bother doing anything at home, so she's shot herself in the foot by trying to cut corners because everything is SHUT🤣🤣🤣 she should have just stayed home because I don't see how this is different from anything they do at home when they're dragged out every single day!
I think she'll be absolutely desperate to get home and the miracles shipped back to nursery/around every toddler class going, this trip has caught her out! She'll have no 'me time' for the first time since, what, birth for her? She won't have a clue what to do with her own children as she never actually spends time with them without throwing them into a class/park etc. Let's be honest, this is her worst nightmare 😂
She'll be high-pitched laughing about how she's home for a break but it's absolutely FINE and it was so so so fun. It really is karma, the first holiday without her parents to help and no kids club, perfection 😂 Now she'll get a tiny slice of actual parenting reality. Would be nice if she realised how lucky she is to have constant help and feel grateful for her mother, but I doubt she will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gosh she's a horror isn't She. Finally karma has come to bite her on her sized down arse!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.