Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy going away for quality time as a family only to be distraught you can’t palm your kids off !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the hiccups are to do with access to areas on the site ? I booked a holiday recently (not spain) and only found put from checking reviews that out of the 5 or so swimming pools we would have only had access to one ! But this wasn't clear on the providers website, safe to say I did not book that but I spend ages researching!
Fopps didn't look far, Jet2 website says the kids pools, daily entertainment and kids club all shut in the period she is there for and depends on occupancy. But she'll no doubt still put in her complaint and want something gifted for the trouble of having to entertain her own kids.

I think its a strange destination for champagne lifestyle fopps to go to, the beer money is showing, can't be getting enough from swipe ups.

My lg does have a puddle jumper but only for safety around the big pool and going in with us as an alternative to a woggle all the time. Clearly too cold for her or Chris to get in the water though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I bet she wishes she was at the Ikos with all the other top tier influencers and celeb mums like Danielle Armstrong

Reactions: 12
Fopps didn't look far, Jet2 website says the kids pools, daily entertainment and kids club all shut in the period she is there for and depends on occupancy. But she'll no doubt still put in her complaint and want something gifted for the trouble of having to entertain her own kids.

I think its a strange destination for champagne lifestyle fopps to go to, the beer money is showing, can't be getting enough from swipe ups.

My lg does have a puddle jumper but only for safety around the big pool and going in with us as an alternative to a woggle all the time. Clearly too cold for her or Chris to get in the water though.
Looks like everyone else did their research hence it being totally empty - apart from these 2 fools!

I also read the pool is very cold so of course she's not going in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s obviously only booked that hotel as she thought it would be non stop childcare for a week and now she’s arrived it’s not the case at all and she is FUMING!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If we need to put the boys to bed early! Well I never , what a surprise lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She must be so bloody bored that she's reading here and then answering all our comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If we need to put the boys to bed early! Well I never , what a surprise lol
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, why the hell would you need to put the kids to bed early on holiday why not keep them up until10-11ish like normal families? It's hardly busy they can fall asleep on a couple of chairs each whilst you enjoy the evening. or ya know use the pushchairs you begged for

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe the only reason the boys would go to the mini disco would be if they had a late nap?! Why can’t they stay up late even if they don’t nap, they’re 3 not babies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe the only reason the boys would go to the mini disco would be if they had a late nap?! Why can’t they stay up late even if they don’t nap, they’re 3 not babies 🤦🏼‍♀️
every parent i know would be saying lets keep them up late so we can have a lie-in on holiday

Reactions: 21
Bet she’s seething she spent 2 grand on that. Looks miserable. That would be one of her new tits paid for but she’s got to spend a week with her kids instead 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How is it possible for her to be this ignorant! She’s bleeping dangerous.

SLIP, SLOP, SLAP! You bleeping moron.
Slip on protective clothing!
Slop on some sun cream!
Slap on a sun hat!
Also, don’t have the bleeping audacity to do another advert for nivea sun cream.

Hahaha are you from oz? That’s what they all say over there

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.