Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boys are sitting nicely playing with their letters, singing very sweetly…

and she comes off with a passive aggressive ‘just what you want when you’ve had drinks’

Why the duck did she even have kids seriously? She can’t stand them!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So boys are sitting nicely playing with their letters, singing very sweetly…

and she comes off with a passive aggressive ‘just what you want when you’ve had drinks’

Why the duck did she even have kids seriously? She can’t stand them!
Literally just thought the exact same!!! Don’t have kids or don’t bleeping drink if you’re going to moan about it. Poor little things.

Reactions: 17
It’s really odd behaviour like yes you may text your friends and say oh god I’m dying etc but on insta when your 40 I find it odd ???
I’m same age as here and have a son who is 2 months younger than her boys and I love a good party but I really think she is clinging onto her life before the boys?

Reactions: 15
The joy of some of the posts on M & S page is she's probably blocked half of them... I bet she has Amy so she can't see that comment..... which is a good factual post

Reactions: 14
So she says "Just what you need when you drink cocktails (1, we saw it), Beer (sip of someone else's) and Gin" (gin & slim most likely) yet is apparently hungover. If she did go out, I believe it was to show the other mums who didn't invite her to the hen do. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, help 😂

• Haha
Literally just thought the exact same!!! Don’t have kids or don’t bleeping drink if you’re going to moan about it. Poor little things.
Came on to say the exact same. She’s an absolute cow to those poor kids. Most of us with young kids either don’t really go out anymore (or if we do we don’t drink much), or we go out and drink but suffer the consequences and suck it up knowing that you can’t lie in bed hungover when you’re a parent. Again it’s probably an attempt at being relatable but because she’s not a naturally warm or funny person it just makes her even more unlikeable.

She must know her social media days are numbered if she’s now hiding how many likes something gets.
Plus why didn’t she wear her underwear out she bought them 3 different colours. She honestly buys more for content than she makes back. She got lucky that she had the twins as that kept people interested in her for a few years but now they aren’t cute babies just bratty toddlers no one cares.

Reactions: 18
She only got lucky because she was involved in SW when it all blew up on Instagram. People followed her for sw food.. that's it! She's clinging on by her feral toe to her new "career"

She doesn't get lots of new followers, that's why she buys a load every now and again on the sly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That outfit she’s wearing, reminds me off when your toddler wishes to dress themselves and not what you picked. Surprised there were no pants on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she says "Just what you need when you drink cocktails (1, we saw it), Beer (sip of someone else's) and Gin" (gin & slim most likely) yet is apparently hungover. If she did go out, I believe it was to show the other mums who didn't invite her to the hen do. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her, help 😂
I kinda feel sorry for her as it’s not a great feeling to no longer be included in a group anymore.
Has she met up with insta twin mums since their night out where she brought a boiled egg for a snack?

Reactions: 9
She must know her social media days are numbered if she’s now hiding how many likes something gets.
Plus why didn’t she wear her underwear out she bought them 3 different colours. She honestly buys more for content than she makes back. She got lucky that she had the twins as that kept people interested in her for a few years but now they aren’t cute babies just bratty toddlers no one cares.
I can imagine she didn’t even keep the body suits. She makes out she’d wear them out but surely if she LOVED them that much one would have been on last night. I know they’re undies but I’d actually rather wear one of them out than hideous top she had on last night!!

Reactions: 13
I think the trousers would’ve looked nice had she worn them with the black underwear, pink jacket and black stilettos. The top and shoes are hideous. She never gets it right does she?

Last edited:
I kinda feel sorry for her as it’s not a great feeling to no longer be included in a group anymore.
Has she met up with insta twin mums since their night out where she brought a boiled egg for a snack?
I don't think it was the insta mums she took the boiled egg I'm sure it was her police lady twin mums hen night... everyone went for 2 nights but she couldn't bear to leave her precious miracles for 2 nights ... 🙄🙄 they had pizza and she took her own food... very sad really...

Reactions: 11
One of the best things she’s ever done is to join a golf club? Alright Nikki for me it was running a half marathon to raise money for the charity who supported my cousin whilst she was dying or noticing when a student wasn’t quite right and checking on her and she found me years later on Facebook to say that had saved her life knowing she could come and talk to me…. But yeah joining a gym congrats.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.