Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Mazza... she’ll stand out because she looks a bleeping idiot 🤣🤣🤣 and what 60 something woman says ‘pop of colour’ 🙈🙈 Nicola must txt her a script of what to say... I’d delete my mother’s account if she behaved this way 🤣🤣🤣
So funny but she’s exposed/confirmed her daughters need to stand out from the crowd! Pop of colour is an old make up term for blusher etc…well that’s what I think of with it ha x

Reactions: 13
another example of her trying to show her wealth 😫 its so tacky it’s unreal. Funny how theres no outfit choice or anything else! Still calling it that she’s only done the stories for tattle and the insta twin mums benefit that she’s been cut off from
Ahhh if she really knew her stuff she would have the Tom Ford Tusan Leather Private Blend- not the cheaper, harsher entry level stuff that is aimed at men.

She's so raging she's not been invited on the hen. Or maybe the bride didn't fancy having boiled eggs as snacks. 😁 Did she not go on a night with these girls and rock up with eggs in her handbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still calling bollocks on her having gone out. As if she wouldn’t have tagged said friends or something if she’d actually gone out as a finger up to all the insta huns that have deserted her. Clearly a rehashed photo of a drink, not difficult.

Reactions: 21
Has the M&S post gone?
Its still there from what I can see but it looks like M & S have been responding to alot of comments but leaving ones relating to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic. They probably wish they never tagged her

Still calling bollocks on her having gone out. As if she wouldn’t have tagged said friends or something if she’d actually gone out as a finger up to all the insta huns that have deserted her. Clearly a rehashed photo of a drink, not difficult.
And pics of her in that crappy outfit to actually prove she dared leave the house in that state

Reactions: 14
Just counted and 101 likes she got on that outfit picture 🤦‍♀️ no wonder she hides the number on every post 😂

She's the same age as me and I've found it really sad this last week or so how pathetic and desperate she is for this "influencer" life. Granted my life is totally different, I had my kids in my early 20's and I'm about to become a grandmother any day now, but to watch her try and act the same as some of my 19 year old daughters friends on SM just makes me cringe 🤢 She thinks everyone is jealous of her when in actual fact I pity her.

It speaks volumes she wasn't invited last night. Wonder if she's booked her holiday to coincide with the wedding that she's probably not invited too either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t even think she’s been out. That cocktail photo could have easily been staged. She is so utterly tragic and the fact she thinks people who don’t like her are jealous is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Brilliant post from PositiveAmy who is definitely a tattler if ever there was one... I do love these comments popping up especially when they are well written and get the point across as to how rubbish a particular so called influencer is I mean no one is going to think I must buy that because the queen of botox and edited photos showed it on her grid.
Have to say the boiled egg post was a bit pointless but Angelica and Amy hit the nail on the head....
As for Mummy dearest and her Pop of Colour post my daughter would ask me If I was feeling alright if I left a comment like that for her 😂 she’d be bloody horrified.

Haha go Hayley... definitely a Tattler "took a boiled egg out on a hen do".

Though she shoild have added "because she doesn't eat pizza"

I specifically remember that was the reason for taking the egg so that she didn't eat pizza . Oh the irony.
Yes that would have been a better comment she took it because she posted she doesn’t eat Pizza

Reactions: 12
Now the pretend hangover posts will begin…she’s oh so relatable eating cereal after a night out… try again Prikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.