Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think since she posted the "Riv" underwear real last week and got so much negativity that she didn't expect she has notched up her "woo-is-me-" nasty streak by several notches.

It seems from above that she blocked people like positiveamy for saying that as a business owner they would feel uncomfortable having clients see her in her underwear. I find it hard to see why that is nasty or why that deserves a delete and block, it came across as one business woman to another giving sensible advice. She probably doesn't have a clue who that woman is and how successful she may be She could have been in business for decades and own a massive house that Nikki Ryan dreams of. As a business owner myself I must agree I couldn't think of anything worse than my clients or potential clients seeing me parading in underwear, worse still, I would hate for my partner's professional clients to see me in it too. She clearly doesn't care about her husband's professional image, despite the fact that it pays for her to prance around doing her hobby.

As part of my voluntary work with local colleges, I give careers advice and this is the exact thing that we tell students not to do if they want a professional career in the future. I'm updating my careers resources for the college this weekend and just cannot believe that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic thinks that she is a professional...

Who does she think is jealous of her? She lives on credit in an average house in an unhappy relationship surrounded by children she resents, dancing in her underwear as if she is on only fans or an amsterdam window all she was missing was a red light.

If anything she should be jealous of us...we all work an honest days work day after day to support our lifestyles, we are professional in our jobs, we don't exploit children or beg for resources that people in need are then deprived of and most importantly...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HAVE OUR OVEN IN OUR KITCHEN!

NO WONDER SHE IS JEALOUS OF US TATTLE BIATCHES X

• Heart
Reactions: 51
🤣🤣🤣 rifraf love it ! I’d rather mingle with rifraf than some stuck up cow like her! She will be alone on the playground stuck
Out like a sore thumb on the school run, whilst the younger ones laugh at her! She has no clue !
Sorry I just think that is how Nikki Ryan Fopperholic sees mums who didn't have multiples at the same time. I have great respect for them yet she has none...

Can you imagine the playground banter...

Mum 1 I have a busy day today leading team building exercises with my department then schools run and food shopping and parents evening then home to feed everyone before bath and bed

Mum 2 I've got a trial starting this afternoon and am prosecuting so I must dash. Will be back in the evening for parents evening then back to my desk

Mum 3 I have to take my baby for his jabs, then I have a mountain of ironing before I have a college class, then back to school for pick up, rush back to do their tea and then parents evening bath and bed

Mum 4 Im off to try and get some sleep before school pickup , parents evening and then do my 12 hour shift at A & E whilst dad takes over at home

Mum 5 I'm off for a meeting at the Arden with my lawyer regarding rebranding my business, then meeting a friend (which is truthfully a rendezvous in a cupboard with a professional at the Arden) 🤣

NIKKI I'm off to M & S to pretend I shop there and take photos of pizza then hair and nails ready for parents evening tonight I will be sat at my dressing table all afternoon.then after parents evening I might send a few emails as it is nearly my birthday and I want to go away. My mum can come and feed and bathe the boys for me as I can't possibly do that by myself. I have twins you know

Mums 1-5 look at her to see if she is taking the piss and realise she isn't that is exactly what she will do with her day...

#foppslife # foppsfinds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She is like a woman/child.... she honestly could not cope in the real world ..... how does she think her followers manage....... majority will be working mothers.... single mothers..... single working mothers.... shift workers..... full-time workers...... with kids.. without kids...... getting kids up and out to school EVERY DAY.... being in the office/job for sometimes 12 hour shifts..... come home.... cook dinner.... make lunches..... do laundry... ironing....cleaning ...... with 1 - 2 -3 - 4 even more kids....... she just makes herself sound like a fucking immature, brat.... if she spent more effort on time management she wouldn't feel 'overwhelmed'....

You know the Rich House/Poor House programme - they ought to do a version of that and have her working a 12 hour shift, single parent, couple of kids in a flat..... with a budget of £50 a week for EVERYTHING.... she'd fucking cry !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her saying she’s struggling with everything is an insult to people who have kids and actually go to work.
She could quite easily cut her gym or shoppings down.
She has no reason to struggle, she doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids. Honestly she has no idea what it’s like to juggle everything. She has her parents at her beck and call, Chris is always with her too. Get in the real world Nikki!! You absolute twat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Its really clear that Chris's parents can't stand her. His dad's face when filming, if looks could kill. I guarantee they're really quite disappointed in who he chose to marry, and mother his children. They have a successful son, in a professional career, that wasn't just handed to him on a plate. Like him or not, he is talented, and had/has to work hard, becoming one of the best in his field. He was self made, and financially comfortable, with assets, before she came along. Then there's her. Never had a proper job or career, and doesn't want one (shoe shop at 15 doesn't count Nicola). Her 'success' she claims is SW, which I also don't consider a proper job or career, because you buy your way in. She has zero work ethic, and feels entitled to the world, without putting in any effort, or giving anything back. She is obsessed with only money, looks, clothes, calories, weight, and Instagram likes, at the age of 40, which is terribly sad. I would expect those priorities of a teenager. He married a parasite, who's only aim is to leech off whoever she can, be it small insta businesses, large corporations, or the Ryan family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Keepitreal66

We just decided to go away.
Good way to go Nikki in making people feel like shit. No thought or consideration to people on furlough who would love a day trip at the moment let alone a holiday. No big savings taken place, just booked on a whim. Think about what you write you selfish bitch.
I hope Spain goes red for you whilst you’re on your way over and you get stuck in a grotty Spanish hotel for quarantine. You massive stuck up cow!
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lexiloo

VIP Member
I just thought I’d have a look for her on Facebook but can’t find her so thought I’d look for Chris…

View attachment 729231

What do we think? 2014, Birmingham. It’s defo him! 😂😂😂
probably a comment from Mazza on that picture.........I love your tights Chris, how trendy of you to wear them with no underpants to show your bum like that, you'll have to show me where you buy them next time we go shopping, i've never worn mine like that but will do from now on for sure, where did you get your t-shirt from it looks so good? I bet Nikki would look so good wearing hers like that too, you're both so cleaver and stylish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
*LONG POST, SORRY*

The only way she can accept someone might not like her is to believe they're just jealous and 'very sad'. She needs to take a good look at herself and what she's putting out there, it might help her career if she did as that's on its way out!

To me, her life seems totally false and the issue I have with her is not jealousy-based, it is how TOXIC she is to other women who follow her and believe what she spouts whilst covered in filters. Portraying a perfect life, perfect children (who she never spends time with) perfect husband, perfect sized-down size 8, constant shopping hauls, begged free holidays, expert mum, never declares ads, everything so so so so uhhmazing is really unrelatable - and she doth protest too much! People aren't stupid and the bullshit meter is off the scale here, hence the (negative) interest and hate watches she's generating. You know when you see a celeb couple saying how much in love they are when there are cheating rumours, or they do a staged photoshoot? That's what reaction she gives me when she talks about her amazing, blessed life; pull the other one!

She gets under people's skin in the same way a villain on Big brother/Love island etc would, she can't see it and she can't bear to be disliked. So, to stomach it, we all must be jealous.

It really does bother her though, she constantly puts passive-aggressive quotes or things directly to the people who don't like her. If she really didn't care, she wouldn't bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion Fopperholic #83 pretends she’s out on the town but really watching Netflix with a boiled egg in her dressing gown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I agree I have never warmed to her kids. May the good lord forgive me, but to me they just look gormless and plain 🙈 it doesn't help the way she bigs them up 24/7, they're so good in their routine, so clever, uhmazzzing at potty training 🙄 I hate the way she dresses them, how spoilt they are. The way they eat 🤣🙈 absolutely NOT their fault bless them, it's their ridiculous parents. I'm sure I'm not the only one! This is why they're never picked for anything they're just her boring beige cash cows who are shown to be oh so perfect

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Shouldn't she be asking 'which one are you' as opposed to 'which one am I'... self obsessed much?
Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic you forgot some more accurate psychological assessments of yourself.

You are welcome and feel free to share with your fans/followers cos they need to know what an awful person you really are.

65E98E7B-73AF-465C-BD59-4F2558785C6D.jpeg

37AED94A-52EB-433B-8D31-E9557BB67B84.png

F9C0C94A-F4F5-46DD-B88A-10544004E934.jpeg
8A7A8B08-0635-4B8F-B694-EA92044C8A5C.jpeg
28FF395D-85AD-47EB-81B2-6FBC8DAD06CC.jpeg
A162A99D-0E3E-4BBC-B388-06600BAB654D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37