Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's got to be up there with one of her most tragic moments
[/QUOTE]
Has to be. It’s really tragic. Can’t even hate-like it!!

Reactions: 12
That's got to be up there with one of her most tragic moments
[/QUOTE]
Oh god definitely!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s spent almost 3 years making a huge fuss about being a ‘mum of multiples’ and ‘twin mum’. Trying so hard to fit in with this crowd. It MUST sting that she’s clearly been left out of this hen and it’s sending a clear message to her that she’s not liked. That’s two events this week that really she shuld’ve been invited to if her social media career was worth anything.

But she is her own worst enemy on social media. She tries to be relatable but ends up doing the opposite and comes across smug and out of touch with reality. She cannot take ANY criticism so never learns or grows. I can’t blame them for not wanting her toxic behaviour around them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fopperholic #83 prancing about in lingerie pretending she's had a really hard day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ladytubedriver has got to be a Tattler! Wonder how long before this gets deleted? Although the crafty lady has done it quite late in the evening so maybe the comments won’t be monitored now!
Jesus she will read that and choke on her passion fruit in that cocktail!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.