Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she post on her grid then remove it? She seems to be doing this a lot lately. Weird.

Reactions: 11
Why did she post on her grid then remove it? She seems to be doing this a lot lately. Weird.
Just came to say same - probably not getting the immediate likes and comments she was hoping for ? The clip on her stories where the boys are on the roundabout and the father in law is stood with his hands in his pockets.... it's a shame he's not interacting with the boys but then the look he gives her when he sees her filming him is brilliant haha !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she asked if your little one likes trains… I’m yet to meet a toddler who doesn’t

Reactions: 11
Woop thanks for the thread @Dontmissmuch just parking my not size 8 arse here for yet another 1000 comments of calling out NIKKI RYAN for being a total gob shite!!! 💋 xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Great title!

Grandpa Ryans death stare when he clicks her filming is hilarious! It’s pretty sad he’s not interacting with the boys but let’s face it they are practically strangers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell if sophie jude is calling her a friend that says a lot! check out sophies valentines reel on her grid, it's not very far down as she didn't post for a while......goes to the fridge for salad, ooops drops the lettuce....pops up dressed like a hooker with her fun bags hanging out :ROFLMAO: actually loves herself more than fopps if thats even possible. Pair of self obsessed twats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bizarrely I can’t even see that Sophie Judes page, I’ve literally never heard of her before so can’t think how I’ve managed to get myself blocked 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell if sophie jude is calling her a friend that says a lot! check out sophies valentines reel on her grid, it's not very far down as she didn't post for a while......goes to the fridge for salad, ooops drops the lettuce....pops up dressed like a hooker with her fun bags hanging out :ROFLMAO: actually loves herself more than fopps if thats even possible. Pair of self obsessed twats
Another that really need to drop SW from her name when she has piled the weight back on. Surprised our fopps even wants to be friends with her anymore 🙊

I wonder if Chris didn't want her using his dad's birthday as content given they clearly despise her? Funny how they were shoved to one end of the table 👀 at least with thr stories they are gone in 24 hours.

His dad when they were on the roundabout looked like he wanted to slap the phone put of ther hands. Kinda sad that they seemingly only see his family on occasions.

Reactions: 13
Its really clear that Chris's parents can't stand her. His dad's face when filming, if looks could kill. I guarantee they're really quite disappointed in who he chose to marry, and mother his children. They have a successful son, in a professional career, that wasn't just handed to him on a plate. Like him or not, he is talented, and had/has to work hard, becoming one of the best in his field. He was self made, and financially comfortable, with assets, before she came along. Then there's her. Never had a proper job or career, and doesn't want one (shoe shop at 15 doesn't count Nicola). Her 'success' she claims is SW, which I also don't consider a proper job or career, because you buy your way in. She has zero work ethic, and feels entitled to the world, without putting in any effort, or giving anything back. She is obsessed with only money, looks, clothes, calories, weight, and Instagram likes, at the age of 40, which is terribly sad. I would expect those priorities of a teenager. He married a parasite, who's only aim is to leech off whoever she can, be it small insta businesses, large corporations, or the Ryan family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Are his parents on Instagram or Facebook? I can't remember which platform but I remember on here that someone had screenshot things they had posted previously

Trying to remember if they were friendly towards Nikki Ryan Fopperholic or not back then

Reactions: 7
Are his parents on Instagram or Facebook? I can't remember which platform but I remember on here that someone had screenshot things they had posted previously

Trying to remember if they were friendly towards Nikki Ryan Fopperholic or not back then

I think his mum was on fb ... she commented on a Fopperholic post

Reactions: 4
I’m gutted that I missed a Fopp spot today at Caldecotte Lake, it’s about 15 minute drive from me & I’d have loved to have seen the real Nikki Ryan Fopperholic trying to pretend everything’s perfect 😩

Reactions: 13
I’m gutted that I missed a Fopp spot today at Caldecotte Lake, it’s about 15 minute drive from me & I’d have loved to have seen the real Nikki Ryan Fopperholic trying to pretend everything’s perfect 😩
I know, I’m not far from there and I would have loved to shed what she looks like in real life……I think we’d be shocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.