Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how empty your life is that you’d describe a food hall as sexy 😂

Mind you if we had a rat teethed, ankle baring chode at home maybe we’d be aroused by a shop too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The two main things I go into M & S food for are.their gins and the Bramley apple Victoria sponge... if you haven't tried the cake you are missing out..

Edit to say make that three...posh crisps for when drinking the gin haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she post the other day saying she was editing a vlog about their day on Wednesday? Presumably another day out with her mum to help with the kids. Why does she not plan her content? It’s all over the place. Posting and deleting things. Saying she’s going to do something then doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just looking at the picture of the vlog how much bleeping yogurt has she bought that's absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m such a glass nerd too! It’s a joke in our friends group because when they helped me move we spent a whole day wrapping my glasses up in tissue paper 🤣.

I find pub style wine glasses so depressing! You got to let red wine breath too, get it moving round a big globe of a glass 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That food 'haul'

1. Curry paste is NOT stunning 🙄
2. How she says 'soy' sauce 🤣
3. 'That's a bit of me' is cringe 🙈
4. How many yoghurt? Describing vage as my OG... I'm old I have no idea what this means 🤷‍♀️
5. Foodie Nicola with her fizzy pop... squash... etc 🙄
6. Back to throwing the mayo away... it must be so dry😔
7. Anything for the boys apart from fruit shoots and percy pigs?

Hardly anything to make a decent family meal ?? All about 'me...me....me' she's so self absorbed.....

Reactions: 24
Imagine how empty your life is that you’d describe a food hall as sexy 😂

Mind you if we had a rat teethed, ankle baring chode at home maybe we’d be aroused by a shop too
I was at the new m & s food hall yesterday, what is she talking about in how she described it. The clue is in the name food hall, how she could describe it as sexy is just very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I hate that glass. Looks like she knicked it from her favourite Toby Carvery.

I’m a glass snob and have ones like this…View attachment 711312
View attachment 711313
Haha fellow glass snob here too. Absolutely HATE crappy glasses. Also that Jammy red is for amateur wine drinkers, it’s what 18 year olds drink when trying to be sophisticated. It’s disgusting 💋

Also imagine your friend setting up a business and accepting their stuff for free.. put your hand in your pocket you meff and support them properly

She had blackcurrent juice not wine!! To many sins!! 😂😂😂😂
SQUASH you mean 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She never shows what the boys eat anymore. I wonder if it’s mainly frozen dinners. Her excuse for no cooking becuase she’s had the boys is stupid. They play in the kitchen and they watch tv next to the cooker so she’s not really got an excuse

She never shows what the boys eat anymore. I wonder if it’s mainly frozen dinners. Her excuse for no cooking becuase she’s had the boys is stupid. They play in the kitchen and they watch tv next to the cooker so she’s not really got an excuse
I algree I don't get why Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't cook meals for the whole family everyday at least it would make her a bit relatable

Reactions: 9
Funny how Chelsea can make proper dinners from scratch.... make delicious looking cakes.... clean her house from top to bottom... take her kids plus 2 dogs out on her own and she's got TWO babies also.... Nicola is lazy ... end of ... too busy eye bleeping herself and chatting rubbish ....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Nikki batch cooked?!!!! Well she did when she wanted to get herself in The Sun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Budget mum stricks again. £3.50 for a bowl of fruit to eat at home? She always buys small packs of chicken and mince ect too rather then the bigger value packs and then portion out to freeze or whatever. The boys must just eat oven food I recon, she never shows their meals.

Reactions: 12
Chelsea takes the boys with her to do the food shop too. I don’t think she needs to phone ahead to reserve a twin seat trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if on cue... Nice to see Chelsea being gifted something.... and marking it correctly and genuinely being grateful... she absolutely will use it for breakfast too.... be nice if she was gifted an holiday too... but then she probably doesn't email begging... she's far too much self respect !!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.