Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing I’ve ever heard , old narcissistic Fopps will be so emotional when the boys start school.She will be overjoyed she’s getting more me me time from squintson and Faverson

Reactions: 26
The funniest thing I’ve ever heard , old narcissistic Fopps will be so emotional when the boys start school.She will be overjoyed she’s getting more me me time from squintson and Faverson
Even with more time on her hands she will still bring out tit content.

Reactions: 17
The thing is those boys are old enough now to take and interest.

I work full time as does my partner, we are out the house by 7.30am and back around 5.30/6pm. Whoever gets in first or if my partner is doing something (as the house was a project but now just in finish off stage) cooks dinner. My little one who is 3.5 either comes and watches and asks questions or he plays in the lounge part of the room, or as he has had dinner at nursery he has a snack and drink at the table.

I also have an open plan living space but my 2 ovens are most definitely in my kitchen 😉

we have a home cooked meal every night for me, my partner, his 2 older children, we also plate up some for my little one but only so he learns to eat with us as he eats at nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's got no excuse not to cook from scratch other than she can't be arsed or maybe she got so fed up of tex mex chilli and chicken mince rubble dishes she just uses that excuse to actually eat a decent meal ;)

But seriously in this day and age no one can claim they have no time to cook from scratch when we have things like slow cookers, instant pots and air fryers, I have all three and they're a god send for busy days, I prep and tub up the ingredients (meat, veg, seasonings, the lot) the night before if I know im out early then just dump it in the slow cooker before I leave the house and come home to delicious home cooked food and leftovers to either freeze or have again the following day.

As for that tiny pot of pre chopped fruit for £3.50, she could have got a melon, a pineapple and a couple of kiwis for that amount, chopped it herself and had ten times the amount she got. She's lazy when it comes to food prep, in fact she's lazy with anything domesticated at all, we've seen her ironing mountain ;)

Get a dictionary Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, we all know you ask yourself these questions.
oh not the old "it says more about them" bull tit :rolleyes: real trolling yes probably but when people are discussing here or commenting on posts and vlogs pointing out the obvious it really doesn't Nikki, get a clue and stop jumping on every insta hun bandwagon out there, they all say it and it's still bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Haven’t had a stab at a fopps title for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's such a liar about not caring about negativity on her pages.. or in her case home truths! It's been shown many a time that she can be deleting comments at gone 1am. So she basically runs to her mum for some ego stroking when someone has been mean.. then off she fopps again 🙄 If she genuinely didn't care what people thought, why the need to hide the likes on her posts? Or why does she ignore people, but arse licks z listers with her cringe comments? twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So 2 parties and a family trip then fopps?

And yes... she's totally finnnnneeeeeeee the boys are missing the cut off 🤣 I will say nothing about the incorrect use of they're. I see she managed it correctly for the party post. She must just spin the their, there, they're wheel and use whatever one it lands on with no clue the they all mean different things.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£3.50 chopped fruit really is poor just to keep in the fridge as a snack. Fruit ti takes seconds to prep and some parents struggle to buy food and £3.50 would get you some fruit that would last a week. Buying the boys fruit shoots to take out why don’t you just fill a water bottle up and take that?

Reactions: 21
So 2 parties and a family trip then fopps?

And yes... she's totally finnnnneeeeeeee the boys are missing the cut off 🤣 I will say nothing about the incorrect use of they're. I see she managed it correctly for the party post. She must just spin the their, there, they're wheel and use whatever one it lands on with no clue the they all mean different things.

Yes that sounds like party for friends and party for
Family so
That sounds like you are having a party you absolutely idot!!

Make
Family memories instead, let’s hope that they pay for it and it’s gifted 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Trouble is if they do another day out for Thier birthday .. them boys won't think it's anymore special as they are constantly spoilt going on days out every week!

Reactions: 21
Someone suggested the other week that they could have a party at home with friends and family instead of going away and she deleted it. It was screenshot on here

Reactions: 16
Most parents I speak to say if their child is born in the September it means they have another year at home so when they go to school that won’t of just turned 4.
I’m actually surprised she makes it sound so negative. The boys weren’t due to the October so it doesn’t matter

Some parents kids were due in the September and born in the June and they’d be upset theirs were going to school a year early

Reactions: 20
Hate to break it to you Fopps - making memories doesn’t happen until your much longed for boy’s are at least 4/5. My 6 year old is very bright but can’t remember half of the things she’s done or where she’s been on holiday. Of course, I know us parents have the memories but we are living in the moment and not just doing it for CoNtEnT on a failing insta page.

Reactions: 22
Most parents I speak to say if their child is born in the September it means they have another year at home so when they go to school that won’t of just turned 4.
I’m actually surprised she makes it sound so negative. The boys weren’t due to the October so it doesn’t matter

Some parents kids were due in the September and born in the June and they’d be upset theirs were going to school a year early
My youngest son was born end of July... he was just 4 by 5 weeks when he went to school... I was heartbroken he was still so tiny..... but fortunately he thrived... my eldest son was October so I had the benefit of an extra year at home... that said I worked a real part-time job in the real world so they all (daughter included) went to nursery/grandparents... but I still managed a cooked dinner every night... usually from scratch 😘😘

Reactions: 17
Something low key for friends AND a family get together. Sounds like 2 parties to me.

she means they’re not having an Instagram party this year. Because she maybe didn’t get offered enough freebies. And can’t be bothered putting any effort in herself. Remember the pink sprinkles Asda cake she bought despite getting everything else including the food for free? She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 26
Something low key for friends AND a family get together. Sounds like 2 parties to me.

she means they’re not having an Instagram party this year. Because she maybe didn’t get offered enough freebies. And can’t be bothered putting any effort in herself. Remember the pink sprinkles Asda cake she bought despite getting everything else including the food for free? She’s just lazy.
I think you hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 14
FOPPS #82 - Won't cook from scratch, won't parent my twins, but look at my new dress and daily pics from the gym

Reactions: 27
Funny how she’s got no time to cook but wasn’t she gifted an air fryer? And that food processor thing or is that only for when she wants humous on the go? 😂 shes honestly the worst and she’s getting worse by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how she’s got no time to cook but wasn’t she gifted an air fryer? And that food processor thing or is that only for when she wants humous on the go? 😂 shes honestly the worst and she’s getting worse by the day
Exactly this! Someone should remind her of the *paid* adverts she did for these items🤪 she's so busy but by her own admission she's completed Netflix 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.