Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she go back to all those companies that gave her everything for last years bday and buy of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but since when did Chris decide her name was Fopperholic? She was already on instagram/youtube before she met him wasn't she? Doesn't she mean her then boyfriend?

ETA her Instagram account was started in 2013 and she's never changed her name. When did she meet Chris?
Fopperholic... it's really sad. I cringe when I hear it. Icky!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she go back to all those companies that gave her everything for last years bday and buy of them?
Because she's a tight, beggy, bleep, who wants everything for nothing, and for no effort whatsoever. She doesn't even want to pay FOR HER OWN CHILDREN'S birthday or presents, which in my opinion, is pure scum. Imagine being that kind of person, with no work ethic, yet a massive sense of entitlement. Huge disconnect between those two.

Reactions: 16
Imagine being a 40 year old with that insta name 😂 She should just change it to her actual name now, she knows duck all about food anyway.
I'm really surprised she hasn't just dropped fopperholic and gone as Nikki Ryan. I really thought she would of by now. And that photo of her in the blue dress from the slimming world magazine looks nothing like her. Is it even a picture of her 😂😂😂😂 I know we always say it looks like Fiona Phillips but honestly it looks more like Fiona than it does nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being a 40 year old with that insta name 😂 She should just change it to her actual name now, she knows duck all about food anyway.
It's like those embarrassing Hotmail account email addresses we all chose when we were 19.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like those embarrassing Hotmail account email addresses we all chose when we were 19.
Haha mine and my best friends Hotmail addresses iincluded the word "Dude" #cringe in my defence we were 15. Unlike Nikki Ryan Fopperholic we grew out of it and made grown up ones in the first year of A levels, I reckon Fopps' headstone will say "happy fopping"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out with Chris’s parents looks like they have no interest in her filming they look happy with their other grandchildren and the boys just at the other end like strangers this is all Nikkis doing as it’s all about mad Mazza and mick the babysitter snatcher
But now I’ve said all this just wait for the staged photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Out with Chris’s parents looks like they have no interest in her filming they look happy with their other grandchildren and the boys just at the other end like strangers this is all Nikkis doing as it’s all about mad Mazza and mick the babysitter snatcher
Everytime I see Chris' Dad I feel like I recognise him, I forgot to ask my assistants if they recognise him last time but I will tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Oh I had a few, beebabe5, punkprincess69 😂😂 Absolutely cringe. But I’ve outgrown them and now it’s a more professional one, maybe need to get the memo to old foppbollox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

'Mick the Babysitter Snatcher' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They boys probably don't really know who Chris's parents are they see so little of them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.