Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed that name pop up regularly. Never seen Nikki Ryan Fopperholic actually reply though

I can't see that comment now...... she's probs deleted ! But Amy is right they've had 2 free family weekends already in the last 2/3 months ! Plus their couples night away !!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't see that comment now...... she's probs deleted ! But Amy is right they've had 2 free family weekends already in the last 2/3 months ! Plus their couples night away !!
It was there half an hour ago. I think she reads here sees posts that we highlight and then deletes them

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I’m going to watch her new shite waffle vlog as I’m in a pretty good mood today 🤣
That DM she has posted up sounds exactly like something Mad Mazza would say. You can also make out some of her mums profile pic at that bottom which is black!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I’m going to watch her new shite waffle vlog as I’m in a pretty good mood today 🤣
That DM she has posted up sounds exactly like something Mad Mazza would say. You can also make out some of her mums profile pic at that bottom which is black!
You are right! God what a loser to be logging into her mum’s account to send herself messages and calling this “work”!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh my god those 90's/noughties square-shaped acrylics 😂 How does she gym/cook/clean/look after twins that's two - yes two - boys with those Tanya Turner Talons?
She doesn't, all she does in the gym is prance, she 'cooks' by opening packets and jars and annihilating the contents of them, also whilst prancing, and she doesn't parent solo, because she's completely incapable. When she does parent, it ends up with a visit to A&E, because... yep, you guessed - prancing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell…she can’t get a bite from M&S, Tesco, Asda or Sainsbury’s so now she’s stalking the poor Co-op.

And of Course the idiot throws away the mayonnaise from the coleslaw mix….any betting she replaces it with Fage!
2A2B0648-A902-4782-9404-5D922C2422BE.png

59C87A36-EE46-48B8-AA6B-8B8E57657F02.png

C1468C0A-65EA-4DEF-9EA6-4C000F1490E1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two supermarkets visited….one for microwave rice (such a foodie) which isn’t new out. The other for shredded veg and Mayo to be thrown out. Just buy the veg and grate it yourself? Cheaper and less waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs a little sachet of mayo isn't going to make you gain a stone 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I despair!

Live a little Nikki!

Reactions: 27
Why buy it in the first place to chuck part of it away. I know it’s only a sachet of Mayo but it’s not the point. It’s just lazy and wasteful. How hard is it to chop up some cabbage and carrots. She doesn’t work ffs! There is no excuse. It’s the same attitude she has with everything. Just chuck money at it and then throw it away.

Reactions: 24
Why buy it in the first place to chuck part of it away. I know it’s only a sachet of Mayo but it’s not the point. It’s just lazy and wasteful. How hard is it to chop up some cabbage and carrots. She doesn’t work ffs! There is no excuse. It’s the same attitude she has with everything. Just chuck money at it and then throw it away.
Homemade always tastes better I think. I prefer it because I like to taste onion in it

Reactions: 16
Two supermarkets visited….one for microwave rice (such a foodie) which isn’t new out. The other for shredded veg and Mayo to be thrown out. Just buy the veg and grate it yourself? Cheaper and less waste!
She can't possibly buy and chop her own veg, she has to PRANCE

Exactly, she is so disordered, and her metabolism is knackered from years of restriction. If she's that arsed she could do a blend of half the mayo and add creme fraiche, which is absolutely delicious. I really feel for Chris and the boys, having to live with this neurotic bastard, having to eat her barely passable 'food'. Cant wait until the precious miracles go to birthday parties. They'll go absolutely bleeping HAM on the beige and sugar. That's if they get invited of course, if they turn into spoilt monsters, they will probably be disliked and avoided.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Has no one told Fopps we’re supposed to be minimising plastic waste (waste in general too!)

What a ridiculous thing to write, she deserves to be pulled up on that. ‘Just chuck it away’ doesn’t fly these days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.